Murano Audio P-500S Plus Mono amplifiers 250/500watt IcePower

pzannucci

Hello,

Putting up for sale my other pair of Murano Audio mono amps.  These are 250 watt 8 ohm / 500 watt 4 ohm amps.  These have seen but a couple of hours use as they were backups for my Bel Canto REF-1000s but I never needed them.  Was also going to jump into tri-amping with khorns so I wanted nice sounding, cool running amps though I gave up on that.

These are basically similar / equivalent to all the earlier Jeff Roland, Bel Canto, and Wyred4sound amps at 500w 4 ohm.  They contain Lundahl input transformers vs. others which use other means of impedance matching with the buffering.  

These are in wonderful shape though have a tiny ding in the top of one face plate shown pictures.

Asking $1200 for the pair obo.  

Would rather have pick up in central Texas but will ship if necessary.

Some links:

https://www.head-fi.org/f/threads/murano-speaker-amps-bel-canto-jeff-rowland-clone.238560/

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/any-one-else-like-the-class-d-ice-power-amps

Some additional info in my other ad on the smaller version:

murano-back.jpg

murano-box.jpg

murano-ding.jpg

murano-front.jpg

murano-specs.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

HI:  I've been looking for another pair of Murano monoblocks.   Your ad here describes the P500S, and another ad says that you have a pair of the P200S as well.  Are both sets still available?  Thanks much.  --Mark

6 hours ago, mshale said:

HI:  I've been looking for another pair of Murano monoblocks.   Your ad here describes the P500S, and another ad says that you have a pair of the P200S as well.  Are both sets still available?  Thanks much.  --Mark

PM Sent