Single Lascala

bobdog

Your price looks good @bobdog.  It's at fair market value IMO.  When you add the Crites update/upgrade and the K-55-M mid it's a good deal for someone wanting a single for a center channel, or someone who wants to put a couple of singles together.

I see a couple a "problems" with the sale, but they aren't really problems per se.  First of all you've only had it on the market for a week or so.  "Deals" go quickly sometimes within a week, fair market value can take 2-4 weeks.  My advice is have a little patience, I think it will sell. 

The other "problem" is Salt Lake valley.  I have noticed over time there is an abundance of pre-owned Klipsch Heritage in that area and that can depress the price because of supply/demand.

Hang in there, my friend. 

27 minutes ago, haydukej said:

So, I'm stuck on the 2nd "problem" identified, being Bob's in SCL and I'm in KC.

Road trip!  C'mon, how far could it be?

I'd go with you, but I'm in West Virginia.  Maybe next time.  B)

Ive sat on it for many years now.  I refinished the rougher of the pair for my center.  I thought someday I might want to finish this one and have a pair but that is not going to happen and the last thing I need or want at this point is more speakers.  I am not in a hurry but I am going to sale it eventually.  if eventually I have to ship I will, I just want to see if it can simply be carried away for now.