While talking jobs: OPENINGs immediate fill

USNRET

1 hour ago, USNRET said:

I was going to give props for use of tools until I saw how tight she put the oil filter on.

She also did a jamo-jamo job on the drain plug which is always a hand held threading job.

JJK

8 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

She also did a jamo-jamo job on the drain plug which is always a hand held threading job.

JJK

I didn't watch the whole clip but I noticed that she seemed familiar with using a ratchet by holding the extension to reset the ratchet when the fastener was loose enough to not allow the ratchet to reset. Then I saw her reaction when the internally wrenched fastener got stuck on the socket bit I knew she had done this before. Screwing the fastener back in slightly, extracting the bit then taking the fastener back out when it was loose enough to not get stuck again on the tool is the mark of someone who has had that happen before; experience. Worn / cheap fastener or wrong size /  cheap worn bit.

Good luck to the next person removing that oil filter in that space where the filter wrench doesn't have much leverage. The term "oil wrench" for the filter wrench was..........wait I want to be a movie critic; does it pay?

• Like 1