2 ea k55-x $140 and rf 82ii $300 PBO

1HOHDude

Hodgepodge of parts:

5 Crites cd76TIM  titanium diaphragms  NEW unwrapped.    Crites $ 54/ pair

1 Stock k77  diaphragm   It works.

2 De 120 tn   drivers with horns and cables.   Appear new:  Crites gets $225/pair

2 Klipsch  RF 82ii      Similar used pair on EBAY for $350

2  front panels for Khorns

2 k-55-X      Ebay old beat up are $150.   These are low mileage and pristine.

1 Selenium D250   [ k 55 replacement ]   Parts express  $39 ea.

2  Four way premium crossovers with cables  [never used ]    SW-WOOFER-MIDRANGE-TWEETER

Located in North Dallas.    Can ship all but the RF 82 ii.   [Pictures tomorrow but they look exactly like they did when I got them so see stock photos]

Would love to unload entire set to someone local.....  Bargain price for entire set. $1000.00 takes it all.

5 Crites cd76TIM  titanium diaphragms  NEW unwrapped.    Crites $ 54/ pair                                        S0LD

1 Stock k77  diaphragm   It works.

2 De 120 tn   drivers with horns and cables.   Appear new:  Crites gets $225/pair                                  SOLD

2 Klipsch  RF 82ii      Similar used pair on EBAY for $350                                                                        SELL FOR $300

2  front panels for Khorns                                                                                                                         $40   They are spiffey

2 k-55-X      Ebay old beat up are $150.   These are low mileage and pristine.                                        $150

1 Selenium D250   [ k 55 replacement ]   Parts express  $39 ea.                                                              $25   New, still in parts express box.

2  Four way premium crossovers with cables  [never used ] SW-WOOFER-MIDRANGE-TWEETER         $ $275.00 for both

Klipsch parts list: 116646    AL-4 NETWORK W/WIRE (P)      EA          $263.93                                         PENDING

Some pictures.       The crossovers are those sold to me by Don Falcon some days ago where DeanG opined that they might be worth something in the area of $600.  

P1070970.JPG

P1070971.JPG

P1070972.JPG

Costs listed on second posting.   But to make sure they get better visibility here they are:

2 Klipsch  RF 82ii      Similar used pair on EBAY for $350                                                                        SELL FOR $300

2  front panels for Khorns                                                                                                                         $40   They are spiffey

2 k-55-X      Ebay old beat up are $150.   These are low mileage and pristine.                                        $150

1 Selenium D250   [ k 55 replacement ]   Parts express  $39 ea.                                                              $25   New, still in parts express box.

2  Four way premium crossovers with cables  [never used ] SW-WOOFER-MIDRANGE-TWEETER         $ $275.00 for both

Klipsch parts list: 116646    AL-4 NETWORK W/WIRE (P)      EA          $263.93

Actually gives me a chance to bounce to top!

UPDATE:  Items remaining

Khorn front face with cloth      $40   OVO.   Emblem worth almost this much

2 ea.   K55 X    and one Selenium D250  [ k55   clone  ]            $150 for the 3

2 ea  RF 82ii          $300    North Dallas         Good used shape

All the diaphragms, tweeters are sold and the crossovers are pending.   Surely there is someone out there who needs the Khorn face pieces and/or  the really good sounds of the 82ii.         Willing to   let someone give them a home.

Good grief guys:   there is a set of RB81 here for $125 more than my RF 82ii.   Condition looks about the same.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1HOHDude said:

All the diaphragms, tweeters are sold and the crossovers are pending.   Surely there is someone out there who needs the Khorn face pieces and/or  the really good sounds of the 82ii.         Willing to   let someone give them a home.

Good grief guys:   there is a set of RB81 here for $125 more than my RF 82ii.   Condition looks about the same.   

Had you been local or willing to ship I think the RF82 ii's would have been gone long ago.

• Like 1

They are really clean.   The mounting screws are there with the nuts.    Some one took some care when they removed these.   Looks like I just lost the car to the wife so it may be tomorrow one the cost.    I will try the UPS fare calculator and see if that works.