Complete RF 83 set in Florida

Boilermaker86

17 minutes ago, Boilermaker86 said:

I saw this today on Craigslist near me. Looks like a good set. If I didn't get all the RF-82 II set from Frys I would have considered this set. I don't know the seller but looks like everything is in good condition.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ele/d/klipsch-reference-series/6215389455.html

807A3386-B314-4FCC-B930-FD64FEA36819-13671-00000C8FC498E4CF.jpeg

45679EFA-20DA-49C4-AB1A-7F6E785CE8E5-13671-00000C8FC9136D39.jpeg

Big step up from RF-82ii.  Nice find.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Boilermaker86 said:

The question is would it be crazy to sell 3 month old mint condition Rf-82 II, RC-62 II, and 4 RS 52 IIs for this set 

IMO, if you can get anywhere near the price of this set for them, no it isn't crazy.

RF-83 ~$1000-$1200

RC-64 ~$500-$700

RS-62 ~$600

However, I am a bit crazy...

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Boilermaker86 said:

The question is would it be crazy to sell 3 month old mint condition Rf-82 II, RC-62 II, and 4 RS 52 IIs for this set 

No, not crazy at all.  If I was not so satisfied with my RF-63 rig, then I might just jump on it myself.

Bill

29 minutes ago, willland said:

No, not crazy at all.  If I was not so satisfied with my RF-63 rig, then I might just jump on it myself.

Bill

I think that is the main reason I would like this set. I remember you always mentioning how you like the Rf-63s so much. 

Nice thing is that this is the whole set and would only need a second pair of RS62 for 7.1 set up. It can be challenging to find discontinued items as I found searching for a good pair of RS52 IIs

The RF-82 II set was the one I always wanted and a nice step up from the Synergy line, especially in clarity.  Plus I have all the boxes in case I ever move to Chicago or Thailand.

But I still wonder because the RS52s seem to be in demand if I were to sell those and the RF 82 and RC62 if I would get enough or close to enough to get this set. Seems like an awesome packsge!