UPDATED: Single Veritical Cornwall in Colorado Springs $275!!!!

twk123

Interesting Combination here. Very Early K Horn with what looks like the wood mid-horn and an early vertical Cornwall. These look like they are in very good condition and the seller is willing to negotiate on a price. The veneer on the K Horn is especially stunning.

UPDATE: K-Horn sold to forum member. Seller dropped price on Cornwall!!!

https://denver.craigslist.org/ele/d/klipsch-cornwall-speaker/6243795889.html

• Like 1

On 7/23/2017 at 4:07 PM, khornbred said:

i picked up the single khorn today. it's the new mate to the '62 khorn i've had for a few years now. sounds wonderful, is in excellent shape.

Congrats! I am glad someone here picked it up. You should post some photos when you have them together.

On 7/23/2017 at 4:07 PM, khornbred said:

i picked up the single khorn today. it's the new mate to the '62 khorn i've had for a few years now. sounds wonderful, is in excellent shape.

What did you think of the Cornwall?   Did it look to be in good shape and did you give that a listen too?   You think he still has it?

On 7/27/2017 at 4:16 PM, jvs1670 said:

What did you think of the Cornwall?   Did it look to be in good shape and did you give that a listen too?   You think he still has it?

Listing is still live and price drop to $275. If you are even thinking about it, I would jump on this.