Yamaha reciever

bobpni2

YAMAHA YamahaRX-V2090 Natural sound stereo Receiver -seven speaker 100w +100w RMS Output. 5Channel discrete input for Dolby Surround Digital,40station random access preset tuning. Leave a message. When you call if no answer leave a message. $325.00. (203) 488-1023 BRANFORD, CT I'm the original owner. ask for Bob  SSCN0609.JPG.64be0d271bbf4e537be0ecc2ad92c8e0.JPGSSCN0467.JPG.141a47f10717628004b9aeb0145eba8e.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, willland said:

And maybe, just maybe dust off those speaker binding post a bit and take another photo.:P

59 minutes ago, bobpni2 said:

I sold them speakers weeks a go

Sorry, I will clarify a bit.  The speaker terminals on the back of the Yamaha.

Bill

Yamaha Dust.JPG

• Like 1

Heck, I'd buy it.......... IF it had the midrange control knob like my RX1100 does.

The Yamahas of that era sound great with Klipsch Heresy IIs and some good low gauge wire to ease the flow of current to them.

My caveat is that I'd sometimes knock down the high frequency `cause Klipsch horns do the mid & high range so effortlessly. The variable loudness behind the vol knob turned back to say 10:30 or 11:00 sometimes works well. Sources vary and I really never had to mess with the settings too much since about 1991.

Hell I'm still using mine and the display is practically dead! The sound is not affected by that lcd screen.

If you don't mind a little constructive criticism Bob?.  Patience!