TEAM NATIONAL

dtel's wife

Back when i was with Goldman Sachs, they sent out "Prospectus" binders couple times a year.

Costs a couple bucks in Fee's and it seemed it was automatic in being sent to me unless i opted out.

I read through a few, did not like the Fee(s) for their report, however you talk about informitive!!

Every fast buck operation was spelled out.

Found it interesting there are at any given time over 400+ operations flying under the guise of Law abiding.  

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, minermark said:

Back when i was with Goldman Sachs, they sent out "Prospectus" binders couple times a year.

Costs a couple bucks in Fee's and it seemed it was automatic in being sent to me unless i opted out.

I read through a few, did not like the Fee(s) for their report, however you talk about informitive!!

Every fast buck operation was spelled out.

Found it interesting there are at any given time over 400+ operations flying under the guise of Law abiding.  

Yes. I've never heard of this organization until a few days ago. I thought maybe some of you were familiar with Team National. 

Another MLM!!!  

• Like 1

• Moderators
Just now, minermark said:

Maybe one of the "Perks" of my days in the OC.

Man-0-man i saw some scams in my time, if they make you feel warm and fuzzy wile holding out their hand, you already have the feeling somethings up.....follow that feeling.

Not really feeling the "warm and fuzzy" thing!

• Like 1