KI-115 subs

pat_in_dfw

I have a chance to buy a pair of KI-115 subs.  They look in really good shape.  I can't use them personally because I already have a pair of subs and just don't have a place for these.  I would buy them strictly for the purpose of reselling, so what's the value and is anyone interested in them?

I have to make a decision by the end of the day today.  Factoring into the decision is about a 2 hour drive one-way to pick them up.  What is the max that anyone would be willing to pay for a pair of these?  I'm not even sure what they sell for new.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

KI-115.jpg

6 minutes ago, Youthman said:

$2250 / pair new, $200 / pair used?

There was a pair in the garage sale area for the longest time and I think that's what they were asking.  I don't know if they ever sold.  I'm almost positive they were 115's.

All the used ones I'm seeing are in the 2-300 range and they don't seem to be selling.  Personally I wouldn't buy one for actual use as they're more of a fart box and I wouldn't buy them to resell as I'm not confident I could actually resell them.  YMMV.

34 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

All the used ones I'm seeing are in the 2-300 range and they don't seem to be selling.  Personally I wouldn't buy one for actual use as they're more of a fart box and I wouldn't buy them to resell as I'm not confident I could actually resell them.  YMMV.

7 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

How much is he asking?  Don't worry, I won't try to grab them out from under you.

Don't grab his "fartbox":P