If Your Forte III......

JohnJ

If one of your Forte IIIs makes a noise like wire hangers bumping when you move it around, it might not be awful. Could be a design miscue I've found. Put this out in case you experience it.

Not powered on, on a anti resonance pad to level out a corner of it being up on a half inch thick wool rug. My nephew's nerf ball went behind it and I placed my hand on top and it rocked a little....I heard a rattle inside. Crap. They sound great, but could this be trouble in the future? I'd read about LaScalas with not completely hooked up wiring, loose screws behind the grill of F3's.

Called @MetropolisLakeOutfitters looking for advice and being concerned. Thanks for the time and your help Cory!  If you need some new Klipsch look this guy up!

I pulled out @Chief bonehead's mumps masterpiece, it's hefty like 7 or 8 lbs! Nothing loose in there at all, I rocked the speaker a little and saw the wires from the tweeter bump the metal frame for the passive radiator making that metallic sound.   There's no tension involved, no sharp edge to chafe the wire, no bow or stern in my home either. My new 027 gem in the corner of the room is safe!

• Like 1