Anyone have any Subs Near Nashville TN For Sale?

jcasemusic

I am looking for a decent sub somewhere close to Nashville TN. I don't mind to travel some but nothing cross country. Please let me know what u got and price please. I am saving for an SVS 16 so nothing that expensive as I will get that in a few months, just something like a Klipsch 15 or something comparable. Thanks in advance!

On 7/18/2017 at 1:28 PM, jcasemusic said:

I am looking for a decent sub somewhere close to Nashville TN. I don't mind to travel some but nothing cross country. Please let me know what u got and price please. I am saving for an SVS 16 so nothing that expensive as I will get that in a few months, just something like a Klipsch 15 or something comparable. Thanks in advance!

Nothing??

Cory, AKA Metroplolislakeoutfitters is in Paducah area I believe and is an approved Klipsch dealer or distributer. Really a nice, knowlegable,cool guy from the times Ive spoken to him and will give you an honest price. He may have some subs in stock.

I've seen them going for around $350 so I would say somewhere around there.  It's new in box as well if that matters.  I was going to use it in the theater but now I'm looking at some larger options since I have a little while before I'll be done renovating.

58 minutes ago, derrickdj1 said:

I have plenty of big subs that I'm willing to sale but, I am not near Chicago.  You would need a small u-haul to get them home, lol.

Try again Derrick :lol:

I think what Derrick meant was ...

He has plenty of  big subs ( Many Forum members can verify that ) 

He is near Chicago ( Unless you moved )

He is NOT near Nashville ..... but it would be worth the trip to hear and feel his set up :P

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dave A said:

I have a pair of KP115's and a pair of KP-480's and I am off exit 27 I-65 south. I also have a Miller Kreisel V-75 Mark II. Guy with Chorus II's was using this for his home theater.

I'd have to have an amp for the Klipsch subs and heard the M&K and doesn't really have much power, was very underwhelmed.... Unless u have some amps fr those at a great price! ;)

21 hours ago, derrickdj1 said:

I have plenty of big subs that I'm willing to sale but, I am not near Chicago.  You would need a small u-haul to get them home, lol.

What do u have? I'm looking for good deals as of right now as I am 100% set on the SVS 16 but need something in the meantime that play louder than these RF-7's. Had no clue how much bass comes out of these guys, but hate that my denon audessy wants to run them Full.