Anyone have any Subs Near Nashville TN For Sale?

jcasemusic

1 hour ago, Youthman said:

Not until I can get someone to help me to build an IB sub with 2 - 4 18" drivers.  They come up from time to time.  Definitely worth checking out if you get the opportunity.

Ok I thought since u were posting to my ad u were selling....

1 hour ago, jcasemusic said:

What do u have? I'm looking for good deals as of right now as I am 100% set on the SVS 16 but need something in the meantime that play louder than these RF-7's. Had no clue how much bass comes out of these guys, but hate that my denon audessy wants to run them Full.

The SVS is fine and most 18 inch subs will fit the bill.  Parts Express sells kits which do require wood working skill or special tools.  The kit can be put together in less than an hour.https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-18-ultimax-subwoofer-and-cabinet-bundle--300-7099

2 hours ago, jcasemusic said:

I'd have to have an amp for the Klipsch subs and heard the M&K and doesn't really have much power, was very underwhelmed.... Unless u have some amps fr those at a great price! ;)

Interesting you mention amps. I am buying a Crown XLi 800 and expect it to be delivered tomorrow. You are welcome to come by and hear it and it was $250.00 with a pair of speaker cables delivered. The KP-480 has a crossover and does not require an additional amp to run it with. You will however need amps to feed the setup with. Had to chuckle at one of your replies to the off topic posts here.

12 hours ago, Dave A said:

Interesting you mention amps. I am buying a Crown XLi 800 and expect it to be delivered tomorrow. You are welcome to come by and hear it and it was $250.00 with a pair of speaker cables delivered. The KP-480 has a crossover and does not require an additional amp to run it with. You will however need amps to feed the setup with. Had to chuckle at one of your replies to the off topic posts here.

Lol, yeah I like to stay on topic. I see these go everywhere if not.