idiots

summs100

38 minutes ago, teaman said:

Hey dinkwad, check out my list of ammunition!...oh yeah, and kiss my a**!

LMAO !

Maybe we can get a moderator to change his or her username to dinkwad

• Like 2

Yep, I like it too, Dinkwad. But I wonder - who is Dinkwad in this thread? I have my ideas that could point to more than one and yes I'll include myself. So Mr. T please - will the Real Dinkwad stand up?!  For the record, I'm sitting down. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, richieb said:

But I wonder - who is Dinkwad in this thread?

I don't THINK it's me; I checked all my monikers on the bathroom stall walls at work and this one wasn't listed.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, richieb said:

Yep, I like it too, Dinkwad. But I wonder - who is Dinkwad in this thread? I have my ideas that could point to more than one and yes I'll include myself. So Mr. T please - will the Real Dinkwad stand up?!  For the record, I'm sitting down. 

It's not me but I've been called worse. I must admit though that Dinkwads 2 threads have provided a great deal of amusement .

• Like 2

I guess I've been going about this all wrong.  I shouldn't have built the UMAX 15 flat pack and coupled it with an INUKE 3000DSP to grab the low end.  Apparently, I could have built a .25 cu. ft. box and ran a wicked 4" driver to hit 20 and below.  I am an idiot.  But my old 5.5's aren't 4 ft. tall, so, does that mean I'm not an idiot?  But, the RF 7's that I want are over 4'.  So, I'm an idiot again.  I'm so confused.  I guess Summ's the word.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, summs100 said:

I see all the pics of the 4 ft tall corner speakers with amps and surround, you could hook those up to a 250 slightly reputable receiver that's it all you need to blow your windows out

I think it is back to their statement "250 slightly reputable receiver"...

Is there anyone around here that isn't feeding their 4 foot corner horns appropriately, then maybe their point is made.  Fix it and properly feed your corner horns.

I'm not sure they are all idiots and could be a little strapped for cash after buying 4 foot corner horns though.  :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, USNRET said:

I don't THINK it's me; I checked all my monikers on the bathroom stall walls at work and this one wasn't listed.

Check out other stall walls in different locations you tend to frequent, I'm sure it will eventually show on ONE of those walls...LOL!