What I Got Today!

Brac

That made me laugh...

Actually, someone on staff said that he had never been treated the way I treated him, and he used to sell insurance. It was just a bad day all around. I was ready to deliver a new laptop to him, and the motherboard failed. I was already late to meet with him because I had to take two Mac laptops out for service.

haha, nothing to write home about, lower end late 70's scott integrated and tuner, budget dual turntable and apparently some of the worst jbl speakers ever made. My dad needs a turntable after the motor in his burned out, the speakers will probably go to a local broke college student or frat house, and I am going to play with the scott and maybe recap it for practice. win-win as long as the scott works after i am done with it haha.

While I got a very nice Harley-Davidson half helmet when I purchased my bike a few weeks ago, I decided that I needed a full face helmet for the cooler rides to work at night and on the way home in the morning, and for longer trips...

After researching them online for several hours, I picked out a really cool looking Bell helmet. It arrived today, and boy is it sweet!!

Of course, I had to find one with a pinup girl on it [;)], and the aircraft theme is way cool!! [H]

I got.....a 5" diameter hole in the fuselage of my airplane that delivered the Heresy speakers to Florida. The guys did a good patch job and 4 hours later it was ready to continue on. It'll get a more permanent fix while new wings are being fitted.

• Moderators

I got.....a 5" diameter hole in the fuselage of my airplane that delivered the Heresy speakers to Florida. The guys did a good patch job and 4 hours later it was ready to continue on. It'll get a more permanent fix while new wings are being fitted.

What could cause that ? Was anything found on the inside ?

What could cause that ? Was anything found on the inside ?

The guys removing the radar dome (frisbee) dropped a part. Sad thing is that just a few months ago we stopped over in Jax to have another dome removed and botta bing, botta bang they punched a hole in that one too; different mechanic, different part = same result.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30188490@N06/5779719760

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!