What I Got Today!

Brac

• Moderators
Are we talking 5-7 channels of 402's ..... I am missing out !

A person of such good taste and looks as yourself should own at least a pair of 402's. :o  :D

I sound like a used car salesman or politician now :( 

• Like 1

Are we talking 5-7 channels of 402's ..... I am missing out !

A person of such good taste and looks as yourself should own at least a pair of 402's. :o  :D

I sound like a used car salesman or politician now :( 

Good looks?  Where's my leather neck cap ! :)   One day I hope to own some 402's !  If and when that day comes, I will dang sure have an English tea room for my two K-horn's and a French maid to dust them while I'm sipping my "Arkansas Tea".  Since the Mississippi is the only thing dividing us Dtel, you will have to come and spread some of that active network knowledge for me!

• Moderators
Since the Mississippi is the only thing dividing us Dtel, you will have to come and spread some of that active network knowledge for me!

Were both in trouble then. 

I bought the DX-38 from JC here on the forum, he set it with the Klipsch factory setting for the MWM/402 and I have not touched it since. I played with other programs in it but never touched the original settings.

I did connect it all up, smart enough for that at least. I don't tinker, just listen to music, I depend on the smart people here for guidance. I can't really get into the technical stuff, maby after all these years it burned me out, I just want the results. :emotion-29:   :emotion-19:  :emotion-46:  :emotion-29:  

• Like 3

That also sounds like a pretty cool situation to be in as well! It appears to me since your buying a new place in florida your buying and sending stuff back to Canada. When you get beck up north the house is gonna be so full the door wont open. Sounds like fun though!

No, I already bought a small place in Florida. I am however going down to renovate my bathroom. I've had to get all my cinema stuff imported here. its been easy really with American Cinema, they are pretty great there. Shipping Costs are a bit higher, but there are no other options for me to get the stuff here.

• Like 1

No, I already bought a small place in Florida.

Cool, so any time of the year you can freeze or sweat, just kidding, but a huge difference in climate. :emotion-21:  

For sure its 50 deg F here today, and 88deg F in St petes. there was a snow storm in Calgary already a few days ago.  

Edited by Turbox
  • Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!