What I Got Today!

Brac

Really got them last week but just got a pic today, 4 new hammocks..........don't laugh it's a great way to listen to music and just hang out, literally . :P  

I smell the Caribbean Jerk chicken on the grill every time I see your party Pavilion and Bar :)

All here Thanks to Paul79 Manymoons Audio

Auralic Vega

Auralic Aries

Total Dac USB Filter

Cha Ching!

nice... write up a review for us when you get the chance sir.

. It was worth every cent , I had no idea what I was missing just awesome

• Moderators
I smell the Caribbean Jerk chicken on the grill every time I see your party Pavilion and Bar

That's funny, it's rough down here going below 40 degrees tonight, had to cut my hammock/listening time short this evening it was getting chilly.

• Moderators
Could sound better, on 31 Oct 2014 - 7:14 PM, said:

Below 40? Whew that nippy!! 3 shots of Tequila and either you won't be cold or you'll forget you're cold!!!

I know, that sounds crazy but we were way south of here all last week and it was almost 90 and sunny all week so this feels cold.

That's true about the Tequila, and Rum, it worked all last week to beat the heat, ok that's just an excuse :)  it just helped the overall laying on the beach experience. :lol:

• Like 2

My church was getting rid of a pair of monitors so I brought them home along with a set of collapsible DJ stands. Yamaha SM15IV is the model. Nothing particularly remarkable about them but they were free and will work perfect as garage speakers, field parties, etc.

Edited by Thaddeus Smith
  • Like 2

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!