What I Got Today!

Brac

That is a CLASSIC wife pic!  What a facial expression!  :lol:  She's pointing to her brain, insinuating that somebody's husband didn't use theirs very well.  :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised if someone was sleeping with the Klipsches tonight.

Edited by wvu80

That is a CLASSIC wife pic!  What a facial expression!  :lol:

She's pointing to her brain, insinuating that somebody's husband didn't use theirs very well.  :rolleyes:

Actually she was on the phone. I figured if I showed her while she was on the phone she wouldn't be able to yell. So far so good.
  • Like 3

That is a CLASSIC wife pic!  What a facial expression!  :lol:

She's pointing to her brain, insinuating that somebody's husband didn't use theirs very well.  :rolleyes:

Actually she was on the phone. I figured if I showed her while she was on the phone she wouldn't be able to yell. So far so good.

You can read it in her face....

"who do I call first, Tammy the divorce attorney or...."

I think we've all seen that face at one time or another.  Way to call her bluff!!!

• Like 1

Hello friends........

Just had to jump on with my brand new, as of today phono stage preamp 'Cambridge Audio' 551-P for the Rega RP-6 / Exact2 cart..... Won't get to hook it up until Friday evening when the first listen will be presented over in 'Right This Minute' ..... Can't wait to hear it myself ! Here is a fresh photo from this evening just after opening...

....enjoy

image.jpg1_135.jpg

I picked up the same exact one. CAN'T WAIT TO TEST IT OUT WHEN IT COMES IN!

Hello friends........

Just had to jump on with my brand new, as of today phono stage preamp 'Cambridge Audio' 551-P for the Rega RP-6 / Exact2 cart..... Won't get to hook it up until Friday evening when the first listen will be presented over in 'Right This Minute' ..... Can't wait to hear it myself ! Here is a fresh photo from this evening just after opening...

....enjoy

image.jpg1_135.jpg

I picked up the same exact one. CAN'T WAIT TO TEST IT OUT WHEN IT COMES IN!

You will LOVE it Jim!   It really is SO quiet........makes me think about picking up their preamp, which the magazines say is off the scale QUIET !   But anyway, this little thing really is a GEM...  :)  Enjoy it, as I do this one...

• Moderators

I got a cortisone shot in my upper groin today.....anyone care to top that one for the day?  Yea, go ahead.....

I was going to say everyone has been on a roll lately but this was not good, I wouldn't think.

Not what I got, but apparently what Taco Bell got today......

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taco Bell Buys The Liberty Bell

PAKBNK0020110331e73v000cp

News

Staff Reporter

139 Words

1 April 2015

Washington Post

English

Copyright 2015. Right Vision Communications Private Limited.

Karachi: the fast food chain Taco Bell had purchased the Liberty Bell.

In an effort to help the national debt, Taco Bell is pleased to announce that we have agreed to purchase the Liberty Bell, one of our country’s most historic treasures. It will now be called the “Taco Liberty Bell” and will still be accessible to the American public for viewing. While some may find this controversial, we hope our move will prompt other corporations to take similar action to do their part to reduce the country’s debt.

Spokesperson Karachi further explained that "the Liberty Bell would divide its time between Philadelphia and the Taco Bell headquarters in Irvine.  We believe that the purchase is similar to the adoption of highways by corporations.  We are simply 'going one step further' by purchasing one of the country’s greatest historic treasures.” 

_ liberty bell - taco bell.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

• Like 1

I got a cortisone shot in my upper groin today.....anyone care to top that one for the day?  Yea, go ahead.....

I was going to say everyone has been on a roll lately but this was not good, I wouldn't think.

It wasn't as bad as it might sound....I was just exaggerating it of course.....

• Like 1

Pictures or it didn't happen... :emotion-14:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sure would clear this thread out in a hurry. :o

cannot_be_unseen.jpg

unseen7.jpg

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!