What I Got Today!

Brac

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1440725137.945658.jpg

Thought I would hook one up out of the two quick holy shitz this is a awesome sub for the money and a sexy beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine came yesterday also. I just got one to use with the Belles. It will get down pretty good but I can feel a bit of cabinet vibration. It sounds great though esp for $550 shipped and no tax. Edited by wstrickland1
  • Like 2

Thought I would hook one up out of the two quick holy shitz this is a awesome sub for the money and a sexy beast

Mine came yesterday also. I just got one to use with the Belles. It will get down pretty good but I can feel a bit of cabinet vibration. It sounds great though esp for $550 shipped and no tax.

Where is it available for $550?

Mine came yesterday also. I just got one to use with the Belles. It will get down pretty good but I can feel a bit of cabinet vibration. It sounds great though esp for $550 shipped and no tax.

Where is it available for $550?

Got to shop around , this was a favor from a buddy of mine he wont honor it for anyone else  Sorry  I asked

I got my R-115SW from Nebraska Furniture Mart. I have no buddy per se but did receive a tip that I followed up on and it paid off. Their advertised price was $899 but when I asked how much they told me $559.95 (not $550, sorry), no tax free shipping.

Mods, if this information is a violation of forum policy please remove.

• Like 2

I got my R-115SW from Nebraska Furniture Mart. I have no buddy per se but did receive a tip that I followed up on and it paid off. Their advertised price was $899 but when I asked how much they told me $559.95 (not $550, sorry), no tax free shipping.

Mods, if this information is a violation of forum policy please remove.

sent you a PM

I commissioned a 20"x24" Oil painting recently of my dear partner... Newman.

she's been fairly sick over this last year and is more than likely on her last legs.

Something to remember her by when shes gone.

20336422444_f94985358a_o.jpg

• Like 9

Nice.

:emotion-22: Bottoms up.

Jim, I picked up my "audiophile-grade equipment risers" at the hardware store. They are 3/4" black PVC (Marlex, IIRC) couplings. From what I gather, they're typically used for irrigation or large-scale aquarium installs.

attachicon.gifPVCcoupler.JPG

i use either cork bottle stoppers or cork coffee mug coasters from Ikea. :)

I use cut up old Mouse pads.

HD800  ,  I just placed an order for a Cardas Clear HP cable with dual 3 pin XLR to use with my Totaldac  To take advantage of the dual DAC option, using 2 DACs per channel for a 100% balanced DAC

post-49590-0-38840000-1441381083_thumb.j

post-49590-0-98880000-1441381244_thumb.j

Edited by A1UC

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!