What I Got Today!

Brac

It makes me furious when I see someone that only scrapes a little circle right in front of the driver side and doesn't touch the rest of the car. They can't see a damn thing. Oh....and don't get me started on the idiot driving with their dog/poodle sitting on their lap/shoulder! LOL

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Killing time while my windshield is getting fixed.....and as long as we're on the subject......the things I see while on the road!

Talking on the phone, texting, shaving, putting on makeup, reading the paper, oral sex and even seen a guy bopping his baloney at a stop light!

Killing time while my windshield is getting fixed.....and as long as we're on the subject......the things I see while on the road!

Talking on the phone, texting, shaving, putting on makeup, reading the paper, oral sex and even seen a guy bopping his baloney at a stop light!

Job security for Aaron Rodgers doing the discount double check.  :)

It makes me furious when I see someone that only scrapes a little circle right in front of the driver side and doesn't touch the rest of the car. They can't see a damn thing. Oh....and don't get me started on the idiot driving with their dog/poodle sitting on their lap/shoulder! LOL

I think that should get someone a ticket. I don't like all the crap hanging off the rearview mirror either, that could block the view of a pedestrian or a biker.

• Like 1

MKP, have you gotten your rebuilt Chorus cabinets back yet? If you haven't, where the heck are you going to add them to the wall?

What I got today!!!

My Wall-O-Klipsch back from all the Christmas shitt.....

Gettin it all cleand up...

MKP :-)

What are the speakers next to the La Scalas?

Awesome photo!

The speakers next to the La Scalas are my Polk SDA 2.3's

Which do interrupt the "wall o'klipsch" but man are they nice...

Different moods, genres, artists...they get played on appropriate speakers

As for the location for our new addition... Undetermined at this time...

We haven't heard back from the guy. We called a couple months ago and he was still backed up.

This really makes me wonder about human nature. Mark is such a great guy and always gives more than he gets. These speakers have not been easy. I am not waiting YEARS. We were lucky to get them back last time :-[

I would be happy rhino-ing them and cranking them up. We all need a little steam punk now and then, right?

Or go big with that gorgeous Persian nut lacquer. Everyone deserves a little nut...⁉

• Like 2

Thanks guys....I've been looking for some time for a nice center.....don't really have a HT set-up but I'm working on it.

Since you didn't already have a center, I think you did doubly outstanding.  I advise people to find the best center they can regardless of whatever else they have, even if it doesn't "timbre match" the L/R. 

Great price, and a great center from which to start to your HT setup.  :emotion-21:

• Like 1

MKP, have you gotten your rebuilt Chorus cabinets back yet? If you haven't, where the heck are you going to add them to the wall?

What I got today!!!

My Wall-O-Klipsch back from all the Christmas shitt.....

Gettin it all cleand up...

MKP :-)

What are the speakers next to the La Scalas?

Awesome photo!

The speakers next to the La Scalas are my Polk SDA 2.3's

Which do interrupt the "wall o'klipsch" but man are they nice...

Different moods, genres, artists...they get played on appropriate speakers

As for the location for our new addition... Undetermined at this time...

We haven't heard back from the guy. We called a couple months ago and he was still backed up.

This really makes me wonder about human nature. Mark is such a great guy and always gives more than he gets. These speakers have not been easy. I am not waiting YEARS. We were lucky to get them back last time :-[

I would be happy rhino-ing them and cranking them up. We all need a little steam punk now and then, right?

Or go big with that gorgeous Persian nut lacquer. Everyone deserves a little nut...⁉

Those fancy Khorns would fit right in The Wall Of Klipsch :D

• Like 2

seen a guy bopping his baloney at a stop light!

Wow! That's a chronic masturbator.

Yeah, I wanted to get close enough to throw my hot coffee on his unit.....only I couldn't get close enough, and I don't drink coffee. :(

New to me Vizio M652i-B2 for my new space. Found it locally on craigslist, 9 months old like new with original box and accessories. Very happy with how it turned out. It is the 2014 M-Series so it doesn't have 4K, which is fine with me. I'm actually surprised with the PQ, deeper blacks than my 50" plasma. The local dimming feature is a must have on a LED IMO. 

post-51058-0-76120000-1451911756_thumb.j

post-51058-0-73760000-1451911761_thumb.j

post-51058-0-15240000-1451911766_thumb.j

• Like 6

The local dimming feature is a must have on a LED IMO.

Congrats on the 'new' Vizio.  What does local dimming do?

Very clean behind the shelves.  How do the vertical pieces on the wall attach to your center and shelving?  I like the pine look.  Great setup.

Local dimming can dim the area of the screen that needs it, while keeping the bright parts of the screen bright. This technology can really increase the contrast ratio to make a better image. This particular TV has 32 LED arrays or areas that can be shut off completely. This really improves black levels. Vizio is the only company that offers mid-level TVs with that feature on their LEDs. You have to look at high end Samsung and Sony's the find the technology anymore these days. It's all about mid-level 4K TVS with crappy black levels and horrible motion blur. And I just can't stomach shelling out $3k-$4k for a TV to get all the bells and whistles. 

Thank you, I still need to hide the cords running from the Xbox ONE, it's like nails on a chalkboard for me looking at the pictures, but overall I was very pleased with the results. This is what I used for mounting the Pine shelves. Just your everyday adjustable wall shelving system. The center speaker isn't actually mounted to it, it just appears that way. The center is just mounted using the factory flush wall mount that comes with the unit. All in all, the lumber and hardware set me back about $40.

Spur%20Shelf%20&%20Bracket.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for your explanation.  I'm not into 4K, 3D, or curved, but I will look for local dimming in future TV purchases.

I honestly didn't notice the Xbox wires until you pointed them out!  Sounds like you'll sleep better after getting those tamed.  :D

Cool idea using those shelves.

While I understand that some have reservations, my son and I enjoy the range; first rounds on this piece this weekend. Hope the CZ gets here as the shipper is 'delayed'

post-19886-0-92200000-1452053986_thumb.j

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 4

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!