What I Got Today!

Brac

49ba3c417f91f298ff443f4289bcb6c8.jpg

Got another 18x15x72 THTLP 'slim' built by JasonSTR. Co-located in the corner with another one that is identical in every aspect. So, it's essentially one Tuba sub that is 18x30x72 with two twelve inch drivers... two mouths. Worked out well this way... easier to transport separately and also have the ability to experiment with separate locations.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Scott at first glance I thought you had something like a KG 3.5 next to your KLFs! Then the scope of it all sank in. Those are some serious subs!!!!  :emotion-19:

As far as i know the slim THTLP has the most output from a 15" x 18" footprint you can find.

Objects appear larger than actual size. :)

• Like 2

d4d6491f4751f88c26d88c789a225c6f.jpg

Going down the freeway at about 75 mph and a huge chunk of snow/ice flies off the roof of a minivan. Rear view mirror lands in my lap and broke my garage door opener remote. We're thankful we didn't get any glass in our eyes....or worse.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

wow your lucky that's all that happened , a few years ago I was traveling down a hwy covered with snow it was really bad and I hit something and my tire blew . I got out changed the tire and noticed a ways back a car in the ditch and come to find out it was a older couple husband and  wife  70's , I hit a tractor weight and it flew through there front windshield and killed he husband ...  Come to find out the weight fell out of the back of a Fireman's pickup early that night  .

Going down the freeway at about 75 mph and a huge chunk of snow/ice flies off the roof of a minivan. Rear view mirror lands in my lap and broke my garage door opener remote. We're thankful we didn't get any glass in our eyes....or worse.

When I was like 16 I was driving down the interstate and my hood flew up, wrapped around the roof, and completely shattered my sunroof into a million pieces. Couldn't see anything due to the hood and my girlfriend is screaming because she got a scalp full of shredded glass. Had to roll the window down and stick my head out the window to see to stop. That was back when headlight covers were all the rage. I had taken them off but didn't slam the hood hard enough, and the secondary catch didn't do its job.

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!