What I Got Today!

Brac

Ever try Zanios?

Our detail department used Zymol on all the Caddy's, Rollers and Bentley's.

Can't stand leather myself, i end up sitting in a puddle of my own sweat.

That should not happen with good leather from quality hides. 

Rolls Royce and Bentley used the best leathers, in fact they raised their own cattle just to insure the highest quality hides.

Fences had no sharp edges to prevent scarring and were coated to further reduce marring.

"Rolls Royce and Bentley used the best leathers, in fact they raised their own cattle just to insure the highest quality hides."

So did they use cows or steers?

Why not horses instead?

I don't recall, it has been quite some time now.

Most likely steers.

Not horses.

Since being bought out they may have changed their practices as well, i think they are still hand made like they used to be.

You could probably Yahoo or Google this information if you were really interested in the subject if you like.

For sure, Tim! :D

Thanks for the hookup!

This will make my fifth piece of emo-gear. Not sure what my next upgrade is going to be in the house, but I'm thinking that it's probably going to be a swap out of the living room amp, since that's the second most used setup. Will probably motion for a Yamaha Aventage amp there. Will have to wait and see.

• Like 1

I used to have 3 Outlaw M2200's and I got rid of them a few years ago because I didn't really need them with my setup and 3 subs.  With my new setup that I'll have in our new house, I'll be expecting a little more out of the mains with only one subwoofer and regretted selling the amps.  

I was pretty lucky to find these 2 locally for $300 and they are just shy of 2 years old.  :)  It works out well as my new Marantz only has front L/R preamp outputs.

26569120935_751c214c62_h.jpg

• Like 2

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!