What I Got Today!

Brac

Well, I bit the bullet and brought a new avr, the Pioneer SC 99.  Looking forward to trying the full band phase control, Dolby Atmos and independent EQ of two subwoofers.

Congrats Derrick, I'm curious to hear your impressions.

• Moderators
Well, I bit the bullet and brought a new avr, the Pioneer SC 99. 

Very nice, one day, i need something like that badly, my htr is an antique. 

Hope it makes you happy with the sound, can't imagine it wouldn't it looks like it would have anything needed.  :emotion-21:

• Like 1

Well, I bit the bullet and brought a new avr, the Pioneer SC 99. Looking forward to trying the full band phase control, Dolby Atmos and independent EQ of two subwoofers.

Man, look at all the gadgets, connectors and doo-dads on the back of that thing.  Impressive!  :emotion-21::emotion-19:

I think sometimes we just take for granted the incredible amount of sophistication built into those high end AVR's.  I know a lot of people like separates, but you get pro-level setup and features in a single unit that a regular user can setup himself.

I used to have separates and sold all that stuff in favor of an AVR.  I'll never go back.

• Like 1

3a091d34cea39dacfb919621874e93ac.jpg

Just showed up letting it warm up and off to the dentist :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Initial thoughts?

Competition for the Mc?

so far I really like it but it's hooked direct to my DAC I need more gain so I need a good preamp , I'm going to list the MA7900 I didn't want to but I got to much extra gear right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!