What I Got Today!

Brac

Just now, Schu said:

I am not sure I have ever seen la scalas with wings up the back like that in the hf section...

My others are full width openings.

Xovers are AA but my others had electric motor start/run capacitors unlike these.

I'll go pick them up later this week.

LSAA.jpg

5 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Inuke 3000 w/ DSP.  Show sitting on top of a Khorn.

I have two Nutrek connectors and I need some advice on how to test the Inuke.

IMG_4784.JPG

IMG_4785.JPG

IMG_4789.JPG

Dave, use diagram on back of amp for stereo or bidge mono connection to Neutrik connectors and speaker wire.  Get TS adapter for unbalanced and TSR for balance connecti to  sub cable to ch A for bidge connection or a spliter Y connector if two speakers/subs will be connected.

• Like 1

Got a pair if LSI splits this week! A little easier to move around than my other LS, but still heavy little buggers. Had to work in the shop all weekend and had these cranking! Helped make the time go faster. Got lots of stuff done! Got 'em from another great forum member! No shortage of you guys out there!

aaspl.jpg

• Like 4

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 9:12 AM, mungkiman said:

Possibly due to the top being screwed down, with doghouse access under the mid horn. My '73 La Scala type K-447 are built the same way.

My 1974 La Scalas are just like that.  The raised part in the middle of the HF section floor is the access cover for the woofer.  That setup makes woofer access more complicated, but the removable tops make access to the crossovers very straightforward.

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!