What I Got Today!

Brac

Spent the last couple of weeks playing with a Canon 5d and as a result have been analyzing my camera use style/needs. Tonight I traded my niche fuji x100t for a practically brand new Canon 6d w/ vertical grip. He wanted something smaller, to the point that he was willing to overlook the price difference (in my favor) and didn't haggle whatsoever about my straight trade offer.

I'm on the fence about this 24-70 f/2.8, but have definitely decided to keep the 35 f/2, 50 f/1.4, and 85 f/1.8 lenses I've been demoing.

IMG_0121.JPG

23 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

This will be a special occasion drink for sure.   I may need to get a bottle of Chopin and do a side by side.

Which means Carl is saving it,un-tapped, for my slushies in Hope. Notice that was singular possessive.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Weber said:

I want to throw out a special thanks to my brother Mike who lives in Alaska. He not only sent the bottle, he's the one who introduced me to that vodka and many years ago introduced me to Klipsch speakers.   

Thanks Mike!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Do you find this to be a much better quality then regular Jameson?

I've never had regular Jameson nor have I tried this (yet).  It was a gift from my nephew.  I normally only drink on the weekends, at least that's my goal.  When I do, I stick to one type of drink (vodka, bourbon etc) so sometimes it takes me a while to get around to stuff.  I've GOT to try the Alaskan vodka James sent me this weekend.

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!