What I Got Today!

Brac

Maybe, it's close. A lot of the reviews I read said three weeks to break in although improvement was heard immediately. Right off the bat I'm hearing better sq from top to bottom. Everything is improved.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

We cook with them.  I also make a mixture of peppers garlic chives olive oil and salt.

20161211_213327.jpg

Dang, that looks good. I love pico mixtures.  I grew two Devils Tongue plants a couple of years ago and thats as hot as I have experienced other than a pre packaged ghost sauce. I can't imagine pico mixtures with raw Ghosts, Reapers or Scorpions in it, but would love to try some of that.

6 hours ago, Max2 said:

Dang, that looks good. I love pico mixtures.  I grew two Devils Tongue plants a couple of years ago and thats as hot as I have experienced other than a pre packaged ghost sauce. I can't imagine pico mixtures with raw Ghosts, Reapers or Scorpions in it, but would love to try some of that.

Coming to Hope this year?

13 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Oh yea they're relatively easily available. In fact I have scotch bonnets sitting 10 ft away with seeds I could just plant.

I meant I wanted to eat that scotch bonnet my friend had pickled for a month when I typed that, and I asked him and he'd finished it.

He gave me some killer wild chives, and they will be in my dinner tonight along with the curly dock lemony sorrel I'll be cutting out of my neighbors yard in an hour or 2.

Cool.

Srinath.

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!