What I Got Today!

Brac

Congratulations Prince! Impressive looking system, black & copper, very classy look. What our you using for power?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm using Yamaha A1050 receiver for front 5 speakers and an adcom gfa 5006 power amp for rears. With a Yamaha CD player and Panamax power conditioner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

tell us more on the veneered la Scalia's and dared dv 300b's !

nice score ....

The LaScalas are from 1984. Tweeters blown before I got them so they are now replaced with CT120s recapped the AAs and I am very happy with the Rosewood veneer on them. Still debating on whether to put a 70th anniversary grill look a like on the tops or not. Thought it would be a good contrast. The Dared have been upgraded pretty well from the previous owner. Can look and see what I can find on the upgrades will Pm you or edit this post later once I get home. They have a bit of a transformer hum currently but only have them set up to a normal power strip with no conditioning. That is on its way. They worked really well with my Heresies, and so far I am happy with them paired with my LaScalas 975a3a04b57ee59699465afb7e5aa549.jpgb459a0d4134e64bfb8c9dec9fc96e660.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, burninator said:

The UPS man just brought me these

19430038_10102727620543471_1215442590929209423_n.jpg

Jack Torrance: You got a biiiig surprise coming to you. You're not going anywhere. Go check out the Snow Cat and the radio and you'll see what I mean. Go check it out.

v1.bjsxOTQzMTA7ajsxNzM3MjsxMjAwOzQ2Njs3MjA
  • Like 2

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!