What I Got Today!

Brac

DId an install of AVLinux today, and got my Harrison Mixbus32C installed. Still futzin' with the multi input audio device, but it should work. The software comes in with less stress on the system than the same computer running Windows (surprise!).

Bruce

• Moderators
On 7/1/2017 at 8:28 PM, Schu said:

I decided on taking money back in return for keeping the damaged units. Mechanically they are perfect, cosmetically not so much.

Sometimes it bothers me, most of the time it does not because where else would I be able to get a pair of LSii's for <$1500.

I would have done the same thing, great price. 

• Like 2

Well this was a bummer. The mid driver wasn't connected. Not a huge deal but I did have to remove the back to get it fixed. I actually believe it was hooked up at the factory but the connectors were so loose they probably fell off. I had to tighten them up a bit to get hem to stay on. It was a bit of a hassle, esp working alone but I did get the chance to snap a pic of the network.

They are hooked up and running now (downstairs) and sound marvelous.

network.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/5/2017 at 9:24 PM, jimjimbo said:

Calibrated, beautiful condition.  One of the best.  Should last me a lifetime.

TV7_AU (1).jpg

Hey there Jim, that looks great !   I am about to visit an old high school friend who still has his, and I am going to have him run up my Dynaco OEM Genelex Gold Lion KT-88's    If they check out good, they can go on eBay finally :) ...    Enjoy the tester ! 

48 minutes ago, A1UC said:

18f4e8bf829d7391c6ba1b36399eee4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- Whoa - Dr. Richie here and on call throughout the weekend. Surgical tools and chest cracker in tow. I do believe I can categorize that as a "heart attack express". Oh - order one for me, please!

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!