What I Got Today!

Brac

I'd love to know what combination of items is on that burger? It looks great!

Like it hot? This gourmet Monkburger is loaded with zip! Two strips of jalapeno bacon, cheddar cheese, grilled jalapenos and drizzled with Monk's own spicy ranch dressing. Served on a fresh gourmet bun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Like it hot? This gourmet Monkburger is loaded with zip! Two strips of jalapeno bacon, cheddar cheese, grilled jalapenos and drizzled with Monk's own spicy ranch dressing. Served on a fresh gourmet bun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delicioso!

58 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

That PA is actually pretty sweet, awesome for acoustic gigs, even if someone joins her. So my last 3 purchases were Palladiums, LS2S  and Bose 

You not only bought BOSE , you bought used BOSE . Therefore cutting BOSE out of the loop , good job .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Schu said:

I need a new disposal... how did you come about to choose that model?

I wanted one what was quiet and had TWO stages to replace the earlier unit of same type...   This one is down a little on HP.   5/8 hp. vs. 3/4 hp. on the former unit..  but is newer and has a larger insulation cover on it...

These are suspended and insulated from the sink, and plumbing by rubber ONLY, so that helps to keep the vibration to a minimum. (as mentioned above)

I HIGHLY recommend this one if you don't mind spending the $$     Pictured here is my earlier model on the left, it was around $170 back in 2008....   This one was $190 with the taxes... Send me a PMail and let me know what you decide.   These are a SNAP to install ..IMG_5771.jpg

• Like 1

that sounds very cool... is installation any different than normal? Price seems very nominal to me.

I just got a 48db Maytag Dishwasher so this disposal would be a great addition.

34983726794_7e5e0c5b36_o.png

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!