What I Got Today!

Brac

11 hours ago, Schu said:

^winner!

I love Billy goats.

Do they happen to suffer from narcolepsy?

They're both doelings, and wrong breed for fainting.

11 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Woo Hoo!!  More cheese!

Forget more, START making cheese. Neither of my does were interested in being milked and their production was waning by the time we got them.

2 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

They're both doelings, and wrong breed for fainting.

Forget more, START making cheese. Neither of my does were interested in being milked and their production was waning by the time we got them.

Well, yea, from my experience, they're never all that interested in being milked anyway.....I just remember 6am in Western Washington, raining, muddy, and 4 of them to milk twice a day....

PappyIII preferred the Yukon on the last trip, so I didn't offer the Mustang this time. At the museum,Jim was his usual gracious host, and we had a fun and informative visit. Another area must-see is Historic Washington State Park, and we talked Jim into accompanying us to lunch at the Williams Tavern Restaurant. We three recommend it. We then took time to load a couple of pairs of new speakers, which fit perfectly in the Yukon, and set-out for home. With some help from my worker and a dolly, we moved my pair to a temporary spot in front of one of my pairs of LaS. The other pair went with PappyIII. I hope photos will follow, as they were intended to be included.

SSH

56 minutes ago, ssh said:

PappyIII preferred the Yukon on the last trip, so I didn't offer the Mustang this time. At the museum,Jim was his usual gracious host, and we had a fun and informative visit. Another area must-see is Historic Washington State Park, and we talked Jim into accompanying us to lunch at the Williams Tavern Restaurant. We three recommend it. We then took time to load a couple of pairs of new speakers, which fit perfectly in the Yukon, and set-out for home. With some help from my worker and a dolly, we moved my pair to a temporary spot in front of one of my pairs of LaS. The other pair went with PappyIII. I hope photos will follow, as they were intended to be included.

SSH

So you ordered and picked up direct from the factory?  Nice.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

So you ordered and picked up direct from the factory?  Nice.

@jimjimbo one of the ways Klipsch Group, Inc. supports the Klipsch Heritage Museum Association is to donate products to the Museum that we can offer for sale exclusively to our members at a considerable savings. 

Steve And Pappy each purchased one of the combo packages we offered. 

We will soon be offering several other levels of membership   We anticipate this reward alone will encourage others to join. 

Christy

1 hour ago, dtel's wife said:

@jimjimbo one of the ways Klipsch Group, Inc. supports the Klipsch Heritage Museum Association is to donate products to the Museum that we can offer for sale exclusively to our members at a considerable savings. 

Steve And Pappy each purchased one of the combo packages we offered. 

We will soon be offering several other levels of membership   We anticipate this reward alone will encourage others to join. 

Christy

That is awesome.

• Like 1

40 years after my last turntable , I received this today.  Feeding into Parasound amps to Forte III's.  I read a lot of reviews, liked the wood. Sounds excellent. 

FedEx lost my package at a local distribution center. After dealing with FedEx for over a week, I called U-turn. They got me a replacement in a couple days and filed the claim with FedEx. 

Wonderful customer service by U-turn! Good company. After dealing with FedEx and the promises of callbacks, it was very refreshing dealing with a company that knows what customer service means. U-turn is highly recommended.

IMG_0063.JPG

• Like 2