What I Got Today!

Brac

8 hours ago, dtel said:

A new sub amp, much thanks to Cory, @MetropolisLakeOutfitters for his great service to say the least. 

Edit; Sorry about that Cory, it's the first time I ever used the highlight box thing. I just wanted an easy way for people to get ahold of you if needed, not to let you know I posted this. I will get the hang of this one day, maby. 

sub_amp_9-19-17-2.JPG

Now tell us what you're going to use it for;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A1UC said:

I got 2 today maybe other 2 in the morning

The little buggy is shaping up nicely!  I've been in an off-road side-by-side only once but the ride was amazingly smooth, at least compared to my Husqvarna 250 motocross suspension.

What was wrong with the stock knobbies that you needed new rubber?

It's been a while but my endless subwoofer journey continues. Picked up this beast today..

I know Definitive Technology subwoofers get a bad rap but this one is the SuperCube Reference. I can tell you that it sounds every bit as good a the 10 SVS subs, along with the Rythmik, PSA and Velodyne subs I have owned. Best $500 spent so far! 

IMG_2839.thumb.JPG.1673169093890dd898f8775594063c9b.JPG

• Like 3

I got an Audioengine D2 wireless streamer today. Just set it up. Very easy. Sounds great out of the box. Instructions say that there is a 40 hour break-in period so I have some listening to do. 

It streams real 24/96khz files on a separate dedicated network so it doesn't have to run on your home wifi with everything else. I have had no drop outs. I was using an Apple TV box but airplay down samples to 16/44khz and the signal wasn't very stable. This solves my problem of having my stereo system in ne room and my computer in another. It wasn't feasible to run a cable between the rooms. 

So so far so good. I'm happy and would recommend the product. Couldn't be easier to use. 

IMG_0240.jpg

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, burninator said:

How about unjustifiable? In that I really didn't need them, but couldn't resist. 

I think there's a 10 or 12 step program...but I don't think it 

would work......  

enjoy your score.....post back with

a review...