What I Got Today!

Brac

52 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Music Hall is OPEN for visitors Saturday...........Pezz from Rhode Island driving up.........should be a fun day over in RTM starting around 1pm. eastern.

Maybe if I start driving NOW, i can be there :D

I hope you have a wonderful day, and as always, give my regards to Pezz.  Make sure to play some Prog.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tigerman said:

HOWEVER, I have not done the Audyssey 32 setup yet....   That will happen shortly,

Your Audyssey is an 8 position setup, all mic positions are within 2 feet of the MLP (p. 198 of the manual).  Be sure to check the Audyssey settings after you are done.  Audyssey sets the L/C/R to a movie curve which limits the upper frequencies.  I have mine L/R by-passed so they are the only speakers which are not limited (p. 174).  I use Dynamic EQ at -10  (p.176) but not Dynamic Volume (p. 176).

What setup will you use?  I have the same unit and have it set up in 5.1 with bi-amp and I have no plans to use Atmos.  When I play it as loud as I can stand it the Eco setting tells me I am still only using 1/3 power.

You have some great stuff.  It's been fun watching your unboxing(s).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Ok friends...................time for another entry into this forum....   Another new addition to Music Hall, purchased from my local Klipsch dealer...    Lets UN-box it :emotion-21:IMG_5989.jpg

IMG_5990.jpg

Ha, a new home theater, Bravo!  Next, you will be entertaining a projector and screen, lol.

• Haha 1

Thanks everyone..............Dave, don't you just love that 6011?   The two turntables sound very sweet through the Marantz phono stage...  :smile: 

Audessey, the only thing I have it do is set the distances and the levels...  It is set to 'Reference' which you know what that does as mentioned...   I could switch it to flat I suppose, the difference is SO subtle !

Now that the sound of all channels is matched with the RP center and surrounds and running 5.2, I believe that I just may take the plunge and add the RP Atmos which will sit on top of the 280F's.....   We'll see, have to sell more things on eBay to keep this going :lol: !

Anyway, I have some photos I took for you all......   one of the FIRST position of the mic...the speaker placement,  and some screen shots.

But dinner is first.........Stand by......

• Like 2

Thank you Carl !    Well, as promised, I am sitting here in the Hall and enjoying an old pre-recorded reel to reel of the McPartlands LIVE at the Monticello N.Y.  and have some photos from today's Audyssey setup....

Here is the first position of the mic during the setup for measuring speaker distances etc....IMG_7392.jpg

3 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Dave, don't you just love that 6011?   The two turntables sound very sweet through the Marantz phono stage...  :smile: 

I liked my old Onk 717 but the Marantz 6011 is simply a notch better everywhere.

You are making much better use of the capabilities than I am.  The 6011 handles everything with ease and it handles Atmos at the 5.4.2 level.

That Marantz app for the iphone is really top notch.

• Like 1

Thank you Dave............aaah, I see the photo of the AVR didn't make it...........thats ok....    Well, now it is time to enjoy everything.    Over in RTM tonight through the rest of the long weekend.

Sorry everyone for hogging up the space here.   But everyone knows me by now and the photo thing..  :blush:

Until the next purchase....  :emotion-29:

• Like 1

I cleared 2 acres out of 20 pulled a lot of stumps knocked down 2 sheds etc . I am now trying to get a nice lot to build on . I will start with a pole barn and be filling in a pond .

You can see how low spots are

6129b516c9b5c7262ee1da84c5d132fe.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk