What I Got Today!

Brac

I can't really show what I got today other than a $600 bill for removing a dying ash tree in my front yard, cleaning out three trees out back and picking up various large diameter limbs that I had no way to manage. Needed to be done with another tree scheduled for planting end of the month. And for some crazy reason I'm heading out to look at side-by-side ATV's. Granted I'd need to trailer the thing to use on lake trails etc. but looks like it would be fun. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, A1UC said:

I cleared 2 acres out of 20 pulled a lot of stumps knocked down 2 sheds etc .

Good looking dirt, how is the new toy doing?

Looks like you have a nice place for a good new years eve fire.

• Moderators
On 10/5/2017 at 8:32 PM, Tigerman said:

..Rear left channel with 'torpedo' level..............do I have OCD ??? 

Maby a little :lol:

This is like a major overhaul for your multi channel, that receiver is very nice. I would think your room will sound better than ever for multi channel.

So for a first quick impression what are you thinking ? 

3 hours ago, Tasdom said:

ready-for-exam-picture-id93195488?k=6&m=

I'll be there tomorrow, or should I say the Doc will be there tomorrow, just to be clear. And yes there are other ways to check for prostate 

cancer but my doctor still believes this is the best method. (No comments) We have discussed the reports from various medical associations and as of last year more and more "inspections" are back to what you see above. But please Doc, one finger is plenty good enough for me. Can't imagine two fingers results in a test twice as good. And for who ---?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, richieb said:

I'll be there tomorrow, or should I say the Doc will be there tomorrow, just to be clear. And yes there are other ways to check for prostate 

cancer but my doctor still believes this is the best method. (No comments) We have discussed the reports from various medical associations and as of last year more and more "inspections" are back to what you see above. But please Doc, one finger is plenty good enough for me. Can't imagine two fingers results in a test twice as good. And for who ---?

The medical profession and the insurance people probably prefer this method because it's easy, fast, and cheap to perform. If there's something abnormal with this "hands on" procedure, then a more serious test will be prescribed. 

And I agree Rich, one finger would be enough, hope it goes well.

26 minutes ago, richieb said:

Tell the doc you have Jubs, maybe he'll give you the whole fist.....Seriously, hope all goes well.