What I Got Today!

Brac

• Moderators
6 hours ago, richieb said:

--- yes, but shall he be cut a break? More likely than not he consumed a gallon or three of Joe prior to snapping the photo?!

Very true, it's not his camera skills it's probably his coffee consumption. 

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:
42 minutes ago, JBCODD said:

Six of these. That's it. Oh. And a butt load of whipped cream.

You just got enough likes to put them ahead of your posts :D

Homemade pumpkin pie will do that to people ! :D

Made six more pies today. Looks like the punkin will yield about 16 pies. Throughput has suffered in an unfamiliar kitchen. I can usually do 2.75-3.25 PPH (pies per hour) at home, while here I am topping out at around 1.75 pph. My high country peeps heard I was in Co. Spg, and baking. The orders are rolling in.

Oh, yeah. Roasted the seeds, too. Nom nom nom.

IMG_0565.JPG

• Like 2

Actually, Saturday....

Drove down to Indy and had a great visit with my bud Davis  @Davis.....dropped off a couple of goodies, and picked up a couple of goodies....Welcome (Back) home to the raw birch HIP's...now mated with the blonde birch H2's in my office, running off a Fisher 500C receiver.  They sound fantastic together.

BTW, the wall and the carpet are not actually purple....the blue shag carpet is next on the list for extraction.....

IMG_4302 (Medium).JPG

• Like 1

On October 28, 2017 at 9:46 PM, JBCODD said:

Made six more pies today. Looks like the punkin will yield about 16 pies. Throughput has suffered in an unfamiliar kitchen. I can usually do 2.75-3.25 PPH (pies per hour) at home, while here I am topping out at around 1.75 pph. My high country peeps heard I was in Co. Spg, and baking. The orders are rolling in.

Oh, yeah. Roasted the seeds, too. Nom nom nom.

IMG_0565.JPG

Wow - never knew anyone had a PPH rating (pies per hour). But I have known people with CPPH (consuming pies per hour) ratings. 

I guess you have to make 'em to eat 'em !

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Actually, Saturday....

Drove down to Indy and had a great visit with my bud Davis  @Davis.....dropped off a couple of goodies, and picked up a couple of goodies....Welcome (Back) home to the raw birch HIP's...now mated with the blonde birch H2's in my office, running off a Fisher 500C receiver.  They sound fantastic together.

BTW, the wall and the carpet are not actually purple....the blue shag carpet is next on the list for extraction.....

IMG_4302 (Medium).JPG

----- too bad you couldn't have brought these to Hope ?! I think I am owed a swap ?!??

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Actually, Saturday....

IMG_4302 (Medium).JPG

Does the carpet match the drapes?