What I Got Today!

Brac

6 minutes ago, richieb said:

Thank you 'Bo for shopping so early for the '18 Pilgrammage. Your generosity precedes you. And who said you are difficult to get along with !?

I believe I already have another bottle of the 12, and a bottle of the Antique, and they are saved for special occasions....such as Hope....

And, yea, who says I'm difficult to get along with, huh, huh?  I'm the nicest guy I know.....until I trip over your trailer hitch.....

5 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Carl seems cool; but, i’ll consider him legendary when he produces a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle.

The place where I got one of the bottles is having an auction for charity in December, and they will have Pappy and Antique.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

The place where I got one of the bottles is having an auction for charity in December, and they will have Pappy and Antique.....

it will command a high price, i’m sure.   I’ve heard of a bottle of Pappy’s going for over two grand.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I believe I already have another bottle of the 12, and a bottle of the Antique, and they are saved for special occasions....such as Hope....

And, yea, who says I'm difficult to get along with, huh, huh?  I'm the nicest guy I know.....until I trip over your trailer hitch.....

Pull back the reins there big boy. Before contacting your TV soliciting attorney lets be clear - it was Not my trailer hitch. And I know you you remember this - let me refresh - the Mt. Everest of speaker piles?!? That there's the culprit. My wife and I were only innocent bystanders concerned for your safety. And amazed at your agility ---?

On 10/31/2017 at 10:14 PM, oldred said:

Bob makes a great crossover...but the 4 Velcro pieces SUCK

Got new crossover boards for my Cornwall's from Bob. Yes; velcro. Did not think it was secure, so "screwed" them in (similar to the old boards). Planning (not 100% sure yet) on replacing the boards in my Forte's. Any reason not to screw them in? :) 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, richieb said:

Pull back the reins there big boy. Before contacting your TV soliciting attorney lets be clear - it was Not my trailer hitch. And I know you you remember this - let me refresh - the Mt. Everest of speaker piles?!? That there's the culprit. My wife and I were only innocent bystanders concerned for your safety. And amazed at your agility ---?

I haven't heard about the Everest of speaker piles. Do tell ;););)

Mark

5 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Just be careful with the screw length

Think (hope :) ) we all love our Klipsch speakers too much to make that mistake ... but ... a couple of glasses of wine; new boards; have to screw them in NOW ... :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ceptorman said:

Picked up this beast today

Awesome ... what the hell is it? FYI; still looking for a decent subwoofer. Had a JBL 12" 400W subwoofer, but it sounded like crap :(  Bought a passive box off CraigsList (about 6 cuft) put in an M&K woofer and the JBL plate amp and now it's pretty good for music (instead of just good for movie "explosions.)

Cheers, Emile

• Like 1