What I Got Today!

Brac

Found this advertised locally. I wish it had the case but even so I really have no NEED for it but it was at an attractive price. Widow selling stuff, said she had some of those Klipsch speakers of unknown model in the other house; we are meeting at 9:00 tomorrow morning to see what they are. She didn't like the sound of the Mc so when I noticed that she had connected the speakers to SPK 1 left and SPK 2 left she still didn't want to keep it.

MAC 4100.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

That's a beaut @USNRET and FIVE-WAY tone control to boot!

Thanks. That is her listing photo. Guess I'll replace the Sansui AU / TU 5900 combo with this as I have zero room for extras. The sui powers JBL 4312s in the kids' game room; karaoke and gaming.

31 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Found this advertised locally. I wish it had the case but even so I really have no NEED for it but it was at an attractive price. Widow selling stuff, said she had some of those Klipsch speakers of unknown model in the other house; we are meeting at 9:00 tomorrow morning to see what they are. She didn't like the sound of the Mc so when I noticed that she had connected the speakers to SPK 1 left and SPK 2 left she still didn't want to keep it.

MAC 4100.jpg

https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/mcintosh/mac4100.shtml

MAC4100.pdf

33 minutes ago, USNRET said:

MAC 4100.jpg

that a nice one !

1 hour ago, USNRET said:

MAC 4100.jpg

I hope their a least cornwalls...

send us the picks of the speakers !

If you write it as -s+s, then yes.  But it could equally be interpreted as -s-s, which would equal -2s.  Of course we would have to define reverse sarcasm, which on its face would be defined as no sarcasm.  So, the jury is still out on this.

10 minutes ago, richieb said:

-- hmmm -.doesn't my reverse sarcasm cancel your initial sarcasm ? Always willing to learn  ?!?

5 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

If you write it as -s+s, then yes.  But it could equally be interpreted as -s-s, which would equal -2s.  Of course we would have to define reverse sarcasm, which on its face would be defined as no sarcasm.  So, the jury is still out on this.

Holy chit Professor! Very deep-mathematically speaking. And I would hate for you to be on my jury. On the other hand you would probably have the Judge baffled.