What I Got Today!

Brac

what I got yesterday, well kind of.  I did get it yesterday but it certainly was EARNED rather than bought, found or anything like that.  and yes, I know it's a little entry level deal.  but it is completion of my 1st step to a better 2018.  :D

ccent_network_med.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -js- said:

what I got yesterday, well kind of.  I did get it yesterday but it certainly was EARNED rather than bought, found or anything like that.  and yes, I know it's a little entry level deal.  but it is completion of my 1st step to a better 2018.  :D

ccent_network_med.jpg

Very cool.  congrats!:emotion-21:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Nice!  How will you use it?  Run it into 5 channels, or bi-amp L/R and the other channel for the center?

Mainly bought it to experiment with never had an external amp.  I may try it in my basement setup which is a 5.2 and just hook everything up to it the RF 7's, rc7 and rs 52 and see if it makes a difference

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, calhockey10 said:

Mainly bought it to experiment with never had an external amp.  I may try it in my basement setup which is a 5.2 and just hook everything up to it the RF 7's, rc7 and rs 52 and see if it makes a difference

If you get a chance you might want to keep notes.  That will make a nice thread I think a lot of people will be interested in.  :emotion-21:

2 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

Chorus II + Academy in oiled oak today.

Look at the veneer match at the top of those speakers.  Beautiful!

Now we know why people want not only consecutive serial numbers, but matched.