What I Got Today!

Brac

Just now, USNRET said:

I meant to ask you while on the phone if you were still doing that.

I stopped a year ago since I couldn't handle three jobs plus every country boy with a truck was starting to sell the things.  Since I just quit my engineering job to concentrate on audio, I may have to fire it back up to pick up the slack during slow months but hopefully not.  We'll see.  It's a backup plan at this point, but one I could spin up very quickly if I had to.  Audio customers are much easier to deal with plus there's very little in terms of quality control issues and complaints, I like it much better.  Trailers are way more stressful to deal with but it appears to have been great job training for what I'm doing now, as strange as that sounds.  

3 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Man, the fit and finish is a work of art, spectacular!  Wow!

That tonearm is filled with some kind of fancy fluid to kill vibrations.  I've never had anything this nice.  I can't believe that this is considered entry level by a lot of enthusiasts, it's the second cheapest one that they make.  $2,500 is more than multiple vehicles that I have owned!  Just crazy.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Tell your plumber to remove the excess teflon tape on the shower head.

Any reason you didn't tile to the ceiling?  I like that look.

I told him about the tape , here was his reply lol

Sounds like you got the wrong plumber then. I should just sit there and be a keyboard Warrior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

I can't believe that this is considered entry level by a lot of enthusiasts, it's the second cheapest one that they make.  $2,500 is more than multiple vehicles that I have owned!  Just crazy.  

I have to admit I was wondering about what that might cost.  Something with that level of machining I was guessing was going to be at least two or three thousand.

It goes into the category of "expensive but worth it." 

• Like 1