What I Got Today!

Brac

Here's the back. I have a few guitars. I acquire them but I have a hard time selling them! I have an early Collings OM1A - SB, a Nice Santa Cruz D-12, A couple of Martins, D28 and a HD-7 a Jumbo Burchette, a  Taylor 12 string for acoustics. I know its crazy but I cannot help myself!

IMG_0316.jpg

• Like 3

I got my new Accuphase power amp in the system this weekend. Also shipped out my P38s and have my P17s in place for a while until I get replacements for the P38s. Gonna stick with stand mounts though for size limitations. I have a pair of Joseph Audio Pulsars and a pair of Core Audio Design speaker stands on order.

I am still repositioning speakers until I get correct spacing between them. This is just a temp shot.

Here is a pic of temp setup until my new goodies arrive.

0Sxp0wu.jpg

• Like 5

On 2/23/2018 at 2:50 PM, Schu said:

are you using the high current sockets for the VRDs?

I am not really sure what switched and non switched mean in the amplifier section of the sockets.

The non switched outlets are always ON, switched outlets can be controlled to use the 12v trigger to turn them ON/OFF.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2018 at 5:50 PM, Schu said:

are you using the high current sockets for the VRDs?

I am not really sure what switched and non switched mean in the amplifier section of the sockets.

Yes

I just hit the white button to defeat the switched function. I leave it on all the time and turn each component off.