What I Got Today!

Brac

49 minutes ago, Claude Emond said:

No Dirtmud, those are not the one. Sometime being patient and waiting is better. I put a wanted ad on Canuck Audio Mart, and 2 days later a nice man from Montreal send me a message telling me that he’s got a nice pair of KH for sale. I saved a two day trip, 300$ of gas and lodging, and 1000$ on the price. I’m so happy!

good things do come ....too those who

wait......I'm happy for you !

just tell us your experience...

on how the sound in your  living environment...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

I appreciate that knowing your taste in autos @Tarheel

After a while of driving the last one for 18 months I actually like Hondas other than my old `84 V-65 Magna a lot!

MMMMM....a V4 Honda motorcycle, Ive had about 15 V4 bikes. I was changing the exhaust pipe on a 2000 Honda VFR Interceptor (800cc V4) I started it without any pipe mounted, open header. The sound was spectacular :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

MMMMM....a V4 Honda motorcycle, Ive had about 15 V4 bikes. I was changing the exhaust pipe on a 2000 Honda VFR Interceptor (800cc V4) I started it without any pipe mounted, open header. The sound was spectacular :D

I love my 03 Honda magna 750. I love the efficiency of the v4 engine. I'm afraid to get a new bike, I don't want a v-twin bike.

9 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

I love my 03 Honda magna 750. I love the efficiency of the v4 engine. I'm afraid to get a new bike, I don't want a v-twin bike.

Don't be hating all V twins....here's a Honda V2 that sounds and runs much like a V4....

photo-15.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Awesome score.....a lot of good music there, especially that London Calling album.

London calling is a gem. I've got several versions of it on CD and vinyl. Have been on the lookout for both a US and UK first pressing one down one to go

20 minutes ago, Schu said:

I have the Zappa... that's about it.  Apostrophe is GREAT!

Have had it on CD. First time tonight on vinyl....killer!

The Big Audio Dynamite is the sleeper of the bunch so far. Really well recorded and mixed. E=mc2 worth the price alone. Zeppelin/Who sound like 40 years old LPs. Really nice condition but the Classic Records 200g are hands down winners.

• Like 1

Fur sure... rider makes the difference. But that RC beast is from a different era.

The Nera is dressed in Ohlins "Superbike" front and rear... magnesium rims, engine cases and main subframe components and full factory Carbon bodywork and fuel tank. Full titanium akrapovic and rearsets and hand controls... it's the best handling motorcycle I've ever owned.

A lot of that stuff is standard on newer high-end bikes now, but in 2004 there were only 200 of these bikes.

40947544092_8a29189a32_k.jpg

40279910854_6fe710482e_k.jpg

40947542062_59437faf10_k.jpg

39180254270_caefd37ea9_k.jpg

• Like 2