What I Got Today!

Brac

On 4/2/2018 at 6:08 PM, A1UC said:

Picked up 3 of these for L/C/R

Just setting up a small system for myself

4f9f92d072050ed57ec8b0157f0e3088.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had 5 of those, they are very nice looking and sounding speakers! 

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

Very nice, I like the finish.

Thanks.

Raw,Raw,Raw as the cheerleaders would say. At least so far. Klipsch painted the inside of the horn black at my request, I envision some type of grill over it someday.

35 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

If it's just for music, I'd do a pair of F-20's.

Hey, this is Capt'n Billy's amazing basement of fun and adventure. Who knows it may have a movie screen or large TV someday. Does that change your opinion?

3 minutes ago, babadono said:

Hey, this is Capt'n Billy's amazing basement of fun and adventure. Who knows it may have a movie screen or large TV someday. Does that change your opinion?

For HT, I might go Lil Wrecker and cross over really low.

WOW, I can't get over a brand new set of Jubilees DELIVERED !!    Well, this will certainly pale, but I am continuing the building of my FIRST Amateur radio station...   Here is the hardware for the new 'end fed' longwire antenna (130' long !!)...   Stainless stuff, some galvanized... DSCN0015.jpg

And, the antenna.........ordering grounding equipment, coax cable and some other accessories for the project...DSCN9998.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

You dirty dog... Nice 126 !     Shure v-15.....

:D The Shure v-15 run $500.00 & better. I'll have to do some (ot) or count my change, which isn't a bad idea to finance such an item...lol

Upgraded my stylus from Ortofon 2m red to blue. I like what I hear so far. The $200 May have something to do with that. Red only had about 3 hours on it. OMG....did I get upgradeittis?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/4/2018 at 5:51 PM, Tigerman said:

WOW, I can't get over a brand new set of Jubilees DELIVERED !!    Well, this will certainly pale, but I am continuing the building of my FIRST Amateur radio station...   Here is the hardware for the new 'end fed' longwire antenna (130' long !!)...   Stainless stuff, some galvanized... DSCN0015.jpg

And, the antenna.........ordering grounding equipment, coax cable and some other accessories for the project...DSCN9998.jpg

Looks like your ready to climb mount Graylock

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

Decent pair of RS-7 surrounds from Craigslist.  Guy is downsizing and Going with a Klipsch The Sixes.

Nice find!  They don't make 'em like that anymore.  Most home surrounds have 4" or 5" woofs.

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2018 at 6:10 PM, Derrick said:

Upgraded my stylus from Ortofon 2m red to blue. I like what I hear so far. The $200 May have something to do with that. Red only had about 3 hours on it. OMG....did I get upgradeittis?

I just got the 2m red for my sl-1200. Ixve had the 1200 for about 8 years but no cart. My other technics decided to quit and a red was cheaper than spending money on the sl-QD33.

Bruce

• Like 1

And the Red sounded terrible for the first couple of hours... I'll try with the Heresy IIs tomorrow, the Sansewage sp2000 speakers aren't all that great, so it is hard to make a good call or not.

Bruce