What I Got Today!

Brac

2 hours ago, WillyBob said:

it doesn't matter what kind of music the workers like ... they are being paid to be there.

Let 'em rip.

sorry, I woke cranky

They are gone now and my wife is bringing a friend's daughter home and will be gone a few hours.  Party time!!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

I had to dig a little deeper in my pocket....

But that's what Gia picked out...

When she tried it on.. You should of seen the excitement in her eyes...

What I paid for was service.... And a big smile on Gia's face....

Just like the MasterCard commercial...

Priceless !  

Wait for her Sweet 16. That will take a lot of $$$$$. Sorry.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

I had to dig a little deeper in my pocket....

But that's what Gia picked out...

When she tried it on.. You should of seen the excitement in her eyes...

What I paid for was service.... And a big smile on Gia's face....

Just like the MasterCard commercial...

Priceless !  

And the day before made a appointment...

For her hair to be done

http://www.serendipityhairsalon1991.com

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

They have cute stylist, especially upper right and lower middle row from the pic!

Lower middle row is Jennifer... She is the owner...

I work for her father....I did catering for them...

https://www.google.com/search?q=danielle's+utica+ny&oq=daneles+utica+ny&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l14.12392j0j4&sourceid=silk&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl:iv&rlimm=125305871200515905&viewerState=ga

• Like 1

OK; just "had to" check in ... Got my Parts-Express subwoofer box a couple of days ago and put it together :D  Waiting on the 15" driver :(  Of course I had to chance the design ... turned it into a down-firing box and had to make legs, etc, etc.. Due to WAF; trying walnut veneer :D Will post pics IF it looks good.  Waiting on the contact cement to dry; then 2nd coat and slap it on :) 3rd glass of wine (works better for veneering) ... Fixing dinner; Taco Tuesday :) 

Cheers, Emile

• Like 3

Added a Pro-Ject Phono Box S to my TT today. Was just using the built in phono stage in my Marantz PM 6006. I can hear a difference. Tighter bass and smoother sound overall. Flimsy dip switches on the bottom to match the cartridge are a bad design. Broke two setting it up. Otherwise I like the product. Not high end but makes a noticeable difference.

• Like 3

Nice Derrick...............I can tell you that the phono stage in my Marantz sr6011 sounds much more FULL / deeper low end response then EITHER of my stand alone Cambridge Audio phono stages!!!   THAT, I would never have believed !   Marantz really did some good homework on that AVR is all I can say............:emotion-21:

• Like 1

Nice Derrick...............I can tell you that the phono stage in my Marantz sr6011 sounds much more FULL / deeper low end response then EITHER of my stand alone Cambridge Audio phono stages!!!   THAT, I would never have believed !   Marantz really did some good homework on that AVR is all I can say............:emotion-21:

I looked up that AVR, beauty. Looks like it does just about everything but warm up leftovers [emoji14]
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Derrick said:

I looked up that AVR, beauty. Looks like it does just about everything but warm up leftovers emoji14.png

Thank you Derrick................I am originally a Marantz guy from back in the QUAD days............then when home theater started way back when, I got into the Onkyo products, and still have one powering the Longfellow Theatre in 7.1.............but, since the quality of Marantz has stepped it back up once again, I could not resist giving it a try for 'Music Hall'...   And so, for movies and alternative music listening when not firing up the tubes and Klipschorns, it has been a good solid state rig....  :)

• Moderators
On 4/10/2018 at 8:05 AM, dirtmudd said:

And the day before made a appointment...

For her hair to be done

http://www.serendipityhairsalon1991.com

On 4/10/2018 at 5:43 PM, Tigerman said:

VERY fancy place Mike...............she will LOVE IT :D

On 4/10/2018 at 5:51 PM, dirtmudd said:

That's what Gia said !

Your a good Dad, she is lucky to have you, and not just about this last event. :emotion-21:

• Like 2