What I Got Today!

Brac

You used 18% less energy than your efficient neighbors.

Great

Good

Using more than average

You
    1,445 units  

Efficient Neighbors
    1,755 units  

All Neighbors
    2,149 units  

Mar 7, 2018 - Apr 4, 2018 
Units represent a combination of electricity (kWh) and natural gas (therms). This comparison is based on approx. 100 nearby homes that are most similar to yours.

• Like 1

We live a little over an hour from Whiteman AFB where the B2 Stealth bombers are based. A couple years ago we were on a weekend ride when they must have been training and saw three of those bad boys at low level after taking off, one after another. To say it was incredible would be an understatement. I also saw one do a fly over at a Chiefs game 10-15 years ago. The sound they put out makes a commercial jet sound like a toy. 

When the B2 is used in the Mid-East they fly there from Whiteman, their only base. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, richieb said:

We live a little over an hour from Whiteman AFB where the B2 Stealth bombers are based. A couple years ago we were on a weekend ride when they must have been training and saw three of those bad boys at low level after taking off, one after another. To say it was incredible would be an understatement. I also saw one do a fly over at a Chiefs game 10-15 years ago. The sound they put out makes a commercial jet sound like a toy. 

When the B2 is used in the Mid-East they fly there from Whiteman, their only base. 

I saw a B2 do a flyover before the Indy 500 about 15 years ago. I have goosebumps now just remembering that. It looked like something from another planet flying over, and so close you could almost touch it. It reminded be of an alien city flying over. I read the 500 program and the article about the B2. It had a surprisingly low top speed, but said speed doesn't matter, this thing is invisible to radar. That was the most expensive flyover for a sporting event in history.

• Like 3

Stealthy Huh. So loud, you can't point to the source.

I couldn't get the whole procession.  The transport/tankers ushered the helis off and then circled around several times. That's when I got the shot of the sun shining on their bellies.

I got a BIG hug and some kitchen help from the kid today.

We made pancakes. 

She stirred and poured and flipped [with some assistance]. She was soooo proud.

then she CHOWED down. Wish I had pics.

remember me telling y'all how I feel about a smile ... she was precious.

I bet she can make better cakes than Nana. Nana is no good with them, self-admittedly

• Like 5

20 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

Very excited to own my first brand new OPPO 203

Hello fellow ubc member,(lcl 157) NYC. Your going to love it. I have one of the first ones sent out. Enjoy

• Like 3

we [wife] got a cat ... an injured cat...   Thank the neighbor,   she finds 'em and sends them to us ... I do not know why This is 5 or 6 she has "given" to us.  3 that someone left at the dump to kittens that were abandoned [bottle feeders] and now this broken one....

it didn't belong to us. Note the past tense.

has a buggered back leg. She eats and drinks and goes potty.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

we [wife] got a cat ... an injured cat...   Thank the neighbor,   she finds 'em and sends them to us ... I do not know why This is 5 or 6 she has "given" to us.  3 that someone left at the dump to kittens that were abandoned [bottle feeders] and now this broken one....
it didn't belong to us. Note the past tense.
has a buggered back leg. She eats and drinks and goes potty.

Very kind of you to give the cat a second chance at life.
  • Like 3