What I Got Today!

Brac

3 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Our new Great Pyrenees LGD, Sam the GoatDog.. he should be ready for duty in about 2 years.

IMG_9835.jpg

IMG_9829.jpg

IMG_9828.jpg

My wife knows a lady that runs a business, she has 3 Great Pyrenees dogs and trains them to interact with older folks in nursing homes, children in hospitals, even with Pre-k kids in school. The dogs are so big and strong, but very gentle and well behaved. He company is called Bentley's Buddies....beautiful dogs. I'll bet your kids will love Sam.

• Like 4

OK; had to share this ... spend $10 and very happy :D  Finally got some "pro" badges for my KPT-904's ... now they look "professional." Yes; cheap Chinese knock-offs, but Klipsch doesn't have any originals anymore :( 

Cheers, Emile

IMG_2096.JPG

• Like 3

$20K credit card bill over 4 months
Seems like someone in Ohio is enjoying themselves eating at several establishments thruout Ohio and Kentucky . Nice to know that their auto and home insurance provided by Allstate is covered (by me). Musta been a heck of a meal in Atlanta for $500

It's frigging everywhere be careful my friends. I was not. I log on (every few months maybe), see bill, see paid bill, move on. Wife does bill pay and we don't usually question each other. (she ain't looking so my stereo account is not included)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, USNRET said:

$20K credit card bill over 4 months
Seems like someone in Ohio is enjoying themselves eating at several establishments thruout Ohio and Kentucky . Nice to know that their auto and home insurance provided by Allstate is covered (by me). Musta been a heck of a meal in Atlanta for $500

It's frigging everywhere be careful my friends. I was not. I log on (every few months maybe), see bill, see paid bill, move on. Wife does bill pay and we don't usually question each other. (she ain't looking so my stereo account is not included)

--- wow ? Firstly, sorry to hear, but surprised CC company didn't notice unusual, high dollar charges from various locations. I recently bought an amp from a dealer and he was unable to enter the sale on my CC card as it was rejected until I called the card company to verify the charge. The dealer was apologetic for the hassle but I was rather pleased the card company has some sort of checks and balances for unusual purchases. 

• Like 1

In our business, we process lots of large credit card purchases.  Although not common, charges are occasionally declined until the customer contacts their card issuer.  It’s embarrassing for the customer, but we assure them we understand and that they should appreciate the abundance of caution being demonstrated by the card issuer.

• Like 1

This is unlike my credit union. Typically if I get gas twice in one day it is questioned. The perp used it 4 times to pay his allstate insurance and I have the reference numbers so it should be easy enough to find the policy paid.

I left a message on the Drunken Bento web page as the "user" likes eating there. The owner sent me a message last night to call today.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, USNRET said:

This is unlike my credit union. Typically if I get gas twice in one day it is questioned. The perp used it 4 times to pay his allstate insurance and I have the reference numbers so it should be easy enough to find the policy paid.

I left a message on the Drunken Bento web page as the "user" likes eating there. The owner sent me a message last night to call today.

Sound like you have plans for him.

JJK

• Like 1

3 hours ago, USNRET said:

Is it possible there is a SNAFU with the account numbers, rather than deliberate fraud?  As you point out, paying insurance premiums should be easy to trace, which makes me wonder if the explanation is something other than intentional credit card fraud.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, USNRET said:

^^Possible I guess at Allstate and AT&T (6 payments) but a $500 dinner in Atlanta and they like Asian food and pizzas

I'd turn it into the local Police/Sheriff departments after notifying your bank about the misuse/fraud.  They'll investigate it since it's a felony because it's banking related.  Back to the old adage Federal = Felony.  I believe it's a 5th degree felony.  

• Like 1