IMG_20180505_085940.jpg

IMG_20180505_091644.jpg

IMG_20180505_090625.jpg

IMG_20180505_091436.jpg

Drove 12 miles round trip...

And the girl that did Gia's hair.... Lives 60 yards from

Me around the corner.....

And for 20 minutes... For Gia's hairdo.. $45 slipped out 

Of my wallet.... I'm in the wrong business. 

Or  just happy that I'm not a girl.....

But the only thing that counts....

Is Gia is happy...

• Like 5

3 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Drove 12 miles round trip...

And the girl that did Gia's hair.... Lives 60 yards from

Me around the corner.....

And for 20 minutes... For Gia's hairdo.. $45 slipped out 

Of my wallet.... I'm in the wrong business. 

Or  just happy that I'm not a girl.....

But the only thing that counts....

Is Gia is happy...

I said it's only the beginning! She'll look more gorgeous tomorrow. then she usually does...   

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, peshewah said:

I got a new zero turn riding lawn mower. SCAG Liberty Z 48" cut with a Kawasaki 21 HP motor. Never had a zero turn mower, these things are fun and they do a great job in half the time

Also $5 at a garage sale plus $3 for a battery?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, peshewah said:

I got a new zero turn riding lawn mower. SCAG Liberty Z 48" cut with a Kawasaki 21 HP motor. Never had a zero turn mower, these things are fun and they do a great job in half the time

You will love the Kawasaki motor. If you get too spify with  going around trees you will tend to circle them.

JJK

Actually yesterday, but I bought a used Husqvarna mower for the rental duplex my sons rent from me.  It seemed like a good deal offered by my son’s friend who helped with a lot of work at the duplex, but I was concerned when he informed me he couldn’t get it to start after sitting for two years, since he now uses a lawn service.  I thought I bought a like new lightly used mower, not a project.

The good news is it runs like a champ and is a really good deal.  A splash of fresh gas in the carb demonstrated good spark.  After filling the tank with good gas (diluting the stale gas), it fired right up.  After warming it up, the gas tank was emptied so the warmed oil could be drained and fresh oil installed.

The motor starts easily with a single pull.  Everything works.  I was surprised to see USA Briggs & Stratton power.  I’d expected some exotic Scandinavian lump.

35DF7C09-32F6-460E-B72B-7A5C666A8A6A.jpeg

On 5/5/2018 at 12:25 PM, Schu said:

👍

On 5/5/2018 at 12:53 PM, CECAA850 said:

What's the matter Mike?  Can't French braid?

Congrats.  Your little girl is growing up.

On 5/5/2018 at 1:02 PM, KROCK said:

I said it's only the beginning! She'll look more gorgeous tomorrow. then she usually does...   

IMG_20180506_122817.jpg

IMG_20180506_122214.jpg

IMG_20180506_101015.jpg

• Like 3

On 5/5/2018 at 12:25 PM, Schu said:

👍

On 5/5/2018 at 12:53 PM, CECAA850 said:

What's the matter Mike?  Can't French braid?

Congrats.  Your little girl is growing up.

On 5/5/2018 at 1:02 PM, KROCK said:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Actually yesterday, but I bought a used Husqvarna mower for the rental duplex my sons rent from me.  It seemed like a good deal offered by my son’s friend who helped with a lot of work at the duplex, but I was concerned when he informed me he couldn’t get it to start after sitting for two years, since he now uses a lawn service.  I thought I bought a like new lightly used mower, not a project.

The good news is it runs like a champ and is a really good deal.  A splash of fresh gas in the carb demonstrated good spark.  After filling the tank with good gas (diluting the stale gas), it fired right up.  After warming it up, the gas tank was emptied so the warmed oil could be drained and fresh oil installed.

The motor starts easily with a single pull.  Everything works.  I was surprised to see USA Briggs & Stratton power.  I’d expected some exotic Scandinavian lump.

35DF7C09-32F6-460E-B72B-7A5C666A8A6A.jpeg

Nice mower. I like to mow my own lawn. Last year I paid someone to mow. I kinda felt left out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1