What I Got Today!

Brac

6 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

A B2 flew over this year's race also. It's so big, it looks like a city flying over!

Saw one at an Offutt Air Base show a few years ago.  Amazing piece of technology.  Still nothing is as thunderous as a dozen or so B-52's heading your way.  The ground feels like an earthquake (or maybe Jubes).

But I still... "And I dreamed I saw the bombers
Riding shotgun in the sky
And they were turning into butterflies
Above our nation"

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Just saw those are unbalanced cables, not speaker cables. Anyhow, my recommendation sticks for speaker cables on the budget.   

I am not a huge believer in the .magic of cables, but James is an awesome seller that makes some really good stuff for moderate pricing.

Schmitt Cables

33509838402_d29698b963_k.jpg

27700996538_961a89e2a1_k.jpg

• Like 1

Hate to tell you, but after looking at the pictures (I am very familiar with making my own cables) the cables you recommended are mostly all super affordable pro cables and like I said you can choose any termination you want for 25 to 40% max of his price.   Leaves plenty of room for the fancy jackets he adds.   To each his or her own I suppose.  For that coin I would MUCH rather buy custom cables from audio advisor.  Makes me chuckle a bit, but klipsch now uses Audioquest Type 4 internally in their new klipschorn according to their website.   A damn good affordable cable.   For more bass than that, go type 8.   Less than the mentioned link above and IMO better sounding with a RETURN POLICY if you aren't happy.  

17 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Hate to tell you, but after looking at the pictures (I am very familiar with making my own cables) the cables you recommended are mostly all super affordable pro cables and like I said you can choose any termination you want for 25 to 40% max of his price.   Leaves plenty of room for the fancy jackets he adds.   To each his or her own I suppose.  For that coin I would MUCH rather buy custom cables from audio advisor.  Makes me chuckle a bit, but klipsch now uses Audioquest Type 4 internally in their new klipschorn according to their website.   A damn good affordable cable.   For more bass than that, go type 8.   Less than the mentioned link above and IMO better sounding with a RETURN POLICY if you aren't happy.  

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2813/33509838402_d29698b963_k.jpg

15' feet long solid copper spades, choice of techflex... $150 or the pair.

I don't see an issue.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DMH said:

I just received a brand new OPPO UDP-205 Straight from the factory!

Y6oNe6S.jpg

fKxvyTO.jpg

Aaaw......  SO NICE David !  What a surprise, you'll love it..........and don't forget, it is one of the few players (like my 203) which can play high resolution DVD-R audio discs DIRECTLY !!   Enjoy :emotion-29:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tigerman said:

Aaaw......  SO NICE David !  What a surprise, you'll love it..........and don't forget, it is one of the few players (like my 203) which can play high resolution DVD-R audio discs DIRECTLY !!   Enjoy :emotion-29:

Thanks Gary, It sounds really nice too! Too bad, it's the last version of a great product.

• Like 2