What I Got Today!

Brac

Snagged a pair of klf-30s today from the original owner.Their about an 8 out of 10 condition wise. All drivers original and in perfect working order. They have a few cosmetic issues but nothing I can't take care of. Some TLC is all they need. I was told they were purchased in Italy while he was stationed overseas. WOW! they sound great. Think I'll do the upgrades after awhile.

20181115_155642 (1).jpg

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, Bigdnfay1 said:

Snagged a pair of klf-30s today from the original owner.Their about an 8 out of 10 condition wise. All drivers original and in perfect working order. They have a few cosmetic issues but nothing I can't take care of. Some TLC is all they need. I was told they were purchased in Italy while he was stationed overseas. WOW! they sound great. Think I'll do the upgrades after awhile.

20181115_155642 (1).jpg

Are those the mahogany ones local to you from Chip in NC? Outside of a few scuffs they seemed to be in nice shape and a great deal!

These came from an ad in craigs list in Fayetteville.They are satin Black. the former owner has only been in town for a few days(got stationed at Fort Bragg). He told me the last home he lived in had sweet basement for his man cave. The house he has now has no room. While I was there he sold his big screen tv.

• Sad 1