What I Got Today!

Brac

It arrived, and wouldn't have looked or been packaged any different if it was new.  I love when I get something exactly as advertised.  I'll get it hooked in tomorrow and go through yet another setup, but should be content for a little while.  It's been on my list for a couple of years now.

20181214_202910.jpg

20181214_203233.jpg

• Like 3

… a little project I have on my workbench this winter.... a $50 speaker cabinet which I'm going to put a new motorboard into, with  ports and a new plywood backdoor, not to mention the side's and top & bottom and a new grillcloth lol, probably going to even toss the screws - which will hold one cast 15" with my new ESS AMT-1 for the top...

DSC01922.JPG

DSC01923.JPG

2 hours ago, Pete H said:

LaScala Industrial splits, I'm assuming?  Do you have another thread going on these?  Congrats.

No thread yet but I'll be going completely through these along with making screens for the fronts to keep bugs out.  I'll sell my KP-2500s to fund the upgrades. 

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

No thread yet but I'll be going completely through these along with making screens for the fronts to keep bugs out.  I'll sell my KP-2500s to fund the upgrades. 

Tom has been begging me to get him the set of 250's I said that I would part with, but just haven't had the time to recap the crossovers and put them back together.  I'm sure you will not have any problem finding a buyer for the 2500's (they are the same as the 250's right?)

31 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Just reworked mine. Taking them apart the first time is a puzzle. You'll power through, I'm sure.

LSIparts.thumb.jpg.0a8697d3aa5bf235cfe7f8c86fea0af2.jpg

Let me know when you are going to get started on them, don't want to live on your patio until they're done.

I googled directions - I head west til I smell it and then south until I step in it! TEXAS!!!

Should take me 3 days.

• Like 1

Tom has been begging me to get him the set of 250's I said that I would part with, but just haven't had the time to recap the crossovers and put them back together.  I'm sure you will not have any problem finding a buyer for the 2500's (they are the same as the 250's right?)

Same guts but with a rat fur cabinet.  They've been recapped with Audyn Plus, have 5 way binding posts added and an L Pad on the mids.  They sound great.

Assuming this is not your first bottle.  Getting in the upper range of my wallet for a bottle.  Doing the Bourbon trail in June and I hope to find some new favorites along the way.

Keep me posted.   I like trying brands I've never had.