What I Got Today!

Brac

10 hours ago, USNRET said:

I have a bimbo

or 2

I do too

In fact I have one of everything* shown in all 402 pages of this thread, except they're  the better, newer and more upgraded versions. This also goes for anything posted in the future.

*Disclaimer: The items that I have shown in this thread are not better, newer or more upgraded. What I have is equal to those in every respect.

11 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

I do too

In fact I have one of everything* shown in all 402 pages of this thread, except they're  the better, newer and more upgraded versions. This also goes for anything posted in the future.

*Disclaimer: The items that I have shown in this thread are not better, newer or more upgraded. What I have is equal to those in every respect.

Yea, but you get shrimp right off the boat....so you've got that goin' for you.....

"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."

and Bubba they're getting bigger and bigger right now. I mean to say I'm not getting bigger or better ones than I am getting, but they are getting bigger in general the later it gets in the season.....if that makes sense

Just now, wstrickland1 said:

and Bubba they're getting bigger and bigger right now. I mean to say I'm not getting bigger or better ones than I am getting, but they are getting bigger in general the later it gets in the season.....if that makes sense

Lucky you.  Ours are get smaller, coming from God knows where (or which farm) and getting more expensive.