What I Got Today!

Brac

1 hour ago, windashine said:

… o O (this looks like a printer... but usually I'm incorrect...)  ...

I cropped ur pic instead of drawing circle's and arrow's on it...  I guess I'm just wondering why audio racks are always so low, near ground level, when there are so many button's to push.. is this a remote control paper loading device for xlicia graphs ? 

brother.jpg

Haha you are correct.   That is a normal wireless printer.  It is placed there so there won't be a "hole" in the rack.   Nothing to do with the audio spectrum.  

• Haha 1

I got Cory'd aka here as @MetropolisLakeOutfitters.  RP-600M.  

Not a huge dollar purchase but these are my first new speakers in about 25 years.  I got interested in them when Steve Guttenberg on Youtube/Cnet.com named them the best speakers for 2018.

These really do sound incredible for their size.  What Klipsch does with the sound of these new speakers is nothing short of amazing.  They have a huge sound and can be driven loud.  The amount of bass in woofers only 7" is startling and the top end sparkles.  I know I'm driving them with some power but in 2.0 they will give you a chest thump.

RP-600M looking for deer out of the living room window.

RP-600M box backyard_small.jpg

RP-600M on box_small.jpg

RP-600M sitting by RF-83's on top of a 15 inch sub.

RP-600M on 15 inch sub_small.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, pds450 said:

I got a pioneer sx-1080 for 200 bux today. please tell me i did good!!!

I think you did great as long as the receiver is in good shape. It probably needs to be serviced. Great pickup. I have a Pioneer sx-1010 myself. Yours is a little newer than mine.

5 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

I think you did great as long as the receiver is in good shape. It probably needs to be serviced. Great pickup. I have a Pioneer sx-1010 myself. Yours is a little newer than mine.

Very good shape. caps 10 yrs ago cleaned up and has deoxit used on it.

• Like 1