What I Got Today!

Brac

On 1/19/2019 at 7:32 PM, K5SS said:

Added to my library. ... Local pawn shops had all these for $10/ea.

That matches my movie preferences very closely.  I tend to like sci-fi action adventure, the Marvel universe and all of the Star Wars stuff except for the Last Jedi, the movie that killed Star Wars.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Check out some of the Youtube videos.  The Star Wars fan base is angry and rioting in the streets over TLJ, and Solo lost money.  🙈

I think Solo is where they came up with the "Get woke, go broke" phrase. :laugh:

• Haha 1

Just went to pick up my pair of Emotiva XPA-1 mono blocks. I already have a pair of Gen 1, this is a pair of Gen 2. I'm looking forward to getting this pair set up to see how they compare. So far I have leaned towards the Gen 1 amps over the Gen 2 since I like the higher gain structure. Now I will take some time over the next couple of days to test them out. Once they check out and seem good to go, I have to buy a couple of shelves for my rack so I can swap my Gen 1 XPA-2 out and my mono blocks in. That will leave me with an extra XPA-2 Gen 1, and i may try it out with another to see how they work out as 1000 watt mono blocks instead of selling it.

Tim

27 minutes ago, teaman said:

That will leave me with an extra XPA-2 Gen 1, and i may try it out with another to see how they work out as 1000 watt mono blocks instead of selling it.

Wow!  I'd hate to have your electric bill.  B)

+++

If you find a second XPA-2 gen 2, you're good.  If you sell the XPA-2 to fund the mono blocks, you're good since they'll sell fast because everybody wants an amp.

Win-win.

• Like 1